Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret trainer in Moo Shu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Okay guys, Hopefully this will help everyone out.

As for Mooshu; i have no idea about a secret trainer

I am not a high enough lvl for DS; BUT! i teleported to someone who was in DS and there is a secret trainer. It is the Myth Teacher. I've witnessed this w/ my own eyes.

I hope this helped. Also, youtube is a good source to find some answers. Thanks for your time guys

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Whatshisname in The Floating Land (Mah Keh Moah?)
He has some extra spells, one for every school but Balance.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
There is one in Celestia in the floating land named Tupa Taua (pardon my spelling)

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
lindsayrawr wrote:
Ladric wrote:
I have found "secret" spell trainers in Wizard City (fairegrounds and sunken city), Krokotopia (commons portal and Krokosphinx), and Marleybone (digmoore station). However, I can't seem to find any spell trainers in Mooshu, Grizzleheim, or Dragonspyre. Anybody have any idea where spell trainers can be found? Am I missing a second one in Marleybone?

In Marlybone there is a spell for each school in the balloon station. it's underground

that is digmoore station

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
Ladric wrote:
I have found "secret" spell trainers in Wizard City (fairegrounds and sunken city), Krokotopia (commons portal and Krokosphinx), and Marleybone (digmoore station). However, I can't seem to find any spell trainers in Mooshu, Grizzleheim, or Dragonspyre. Anybody have any idea where spell trainers can be found? Am I missing a second one in Marleybone?

There is a trainer in Collosus blvd(bad spelling). That gives dispells for every school except balance. They get reshuffle(I am balance).

Survivor
Oct 08, 2010
The sunken city trainer is Mortis, The Death Tree. (Really in Nightside.)

Survivor
Apr 08, 2011
Ladric wrote:

If you go into Air Dales Hideaway, which is down the stairs that are behind the Mayor Pimsbury, you will find Croaky. He trains the spells that take power from your minion. Diego the Duelmaster trains 3 spells, cloak, stun Block, and Conviction. To train conviction, however, you must be a sergeant in PvP. If you didn't know about Korsten Bloodscorn already, he trains mutate cards in Celestia. Not polymorph, mutate. He's next to a wall in Stormriven Hall. Mildred Farseer is in Colossus Boulevard, in that little court just north of Mindy Pixiecrown. 2 of the trees; Niles and Mortis, also train cards. Niles trains the elemental and legend blades and traps. Mortis trains the reduce threat cards and the generate threat cards, as well as Infection. Sabrina Greensar in the Fairegrounds trains the school specific shields. Tish'mah on top of the secret shop in the Oasis trains the minion boosting myth spells. Tupa Taua just outside the Water-Mole Village trains the mega generate and reduce threat spells, and last but not least, Ulantor Stormfist, who trains the polymorph spells. Just one question. Who's the Sunken city one?

xxx healer xxx

Survivor
May 30, 2009
well i think GH has one, i'm level 37 life and i got a quest from the bear guy in olde town. he had me talk to this eric guy who says i have to retrieve the spells from Vagnir runethief but i havent completed this yet so i am not sure.
i hope this can be some help

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
I am a level 28 fire student and i have seen some trainers here and there....there is the one in fairgrounds,nightside,niles the balance tree at the krokosphinx,that guy in krokotopia by the secret shop,digmoore station in marlybone and i think that is it...... oh yeah also the one in collosus blvd. . she deosnt have myth and death i think. havent been there in a while. I am john raven cloud lvl 28 adept pyromancer. i will be working on grizzleheim and marlybone mostly.for now thats were you might find me 8)