Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret trainer in Moo Shu?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
Mosado wrote:
there is a scret trainer in sunken city !
where i want to know plz tell me

I think they mean the death tree. Not sure if I have actually seen a character for secret trainer there either.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
A lot of people are saying there is a secret trainer in sunken city, and i think they are talking about dwrogyn, the death teacher. He is about as secret as the balance teacher, which is not that secret. Everyone should know where he is :)

Balance Rocks
-Angus Boomblade

Survivor
May 03, 2009
nate7878 wrote:
um there is a trainer in ds ms and gh

oh there is were can i find them cause i am a grand and i have never found them btw THERE ISNT!

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Jirachi99 wrote:
Ladric wrote:
I have found "secret" spell trainers in Wizard City (fairegrounds and sunken city), Krokotopia (commons portal and Krokosphinx), and Marleybone (digmoore station). However, I can't seem to find any spell trainers in Mooshu, Grizzleheim, or Dragonspyre. Anybody have any idea where spell trainers can be found? Am I missing a second one in Marleybone?

There is no secret trainer in the Sunken City the secret trainers in Wizard City are in the mini game fairgrounds and Colossus Boulevard.

and the tree in nightside

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
Mosado wrote:
there is also a secret trainer in collosus bolivard ( sry if i miss spelled it )
she is in a house by the spot with mindy pixecrown ( sry have not been there in a while may have spelled her name wrong too ) so if you not been to that trainer go check her out and learn some new spells
( note no spells for death or balance there )

reshuffle is the balance spell that she has.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
Mosado wrote:

it is the death tree

Survivor
May 22, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
there are none in those area's, there are only 4 secret trainers in all and you seem to have found them all

actually, there are more than four. i'm going to list all of the ones I know right now.

Wizard City: A house in colossus boulevard, inside the death school (behind the waterfall but before you go into sunken city), The death tree NEXT to the death school, A girl in wizard city fairegrounds (The minigame area).

Krokotopia: Pet shop (every once in a while, near a pillar in the oasis, a portal will open up, which takes you to the pet shop. If you walk up the staircase on the pet shop, there will be a person standing there that gives MYTH minion spells), The balance tree.

Marleybone: in the area where you can go to all of the different streets, when you walk in, there will be a staircase on the right. if you go down it, there will be a person who gives spells.

Alex Fireblade, lvl 49 (soon to be 50) Pyromancer

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
clubpenguinrocks1234 wrote:
Do they have a commons portal in KT? If they do, where is it?

its the oasis btw CP does rock

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
There should be one in firecat alley i have found it once before on my fire wizard but now i cant find it no more and i realy need to find it.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Collosus Boulevard, has a witch down there next to Mindy PixieCrown.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
There are 4 in the spiral. The comons fairgrounds, Colosus blvd., the balance school by the Krocosphynx, and _______ please fill in the blank if you know where. Sory about spelling errors.

HAVE FUN

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
there is a trainer in sunken city but then that will make 5 not 4 so there is 5 trainers in the spiral is this true or not

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Jirachi99 wrote:
Ladric wrote:
I have found "secret" spell trainers in Wizard City (fairegrounds and sunken city), Krokotopia (commons portal and Krokosphinx), and Marleybone (digmoore station). However, I can't seem to find any spell trainers in Mooshu, Grizzleheim, or Dragonspyre. Anybody have any idea where spell trainers can be found? Am I missing a second one in Marleybone?

There is no secret trainer in the Sunken City the secret trainers in Wizard City are in the mini game fairgrounds and Colossus Boulevard.

your right not a trainer in sunken city BUT there is one in night side or shade i forgot what it was called any ways it is th death tree mortis

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Godzilla8173 wrote:
there is a trainer in sunken city but then that will make 5 not 4 so there is 5 trainers in the spiral is this true or not

There are six.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92577&highlight=secret+trainers

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
Mosado wrote:

He means Nightside, not Sunken City.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
Kingsisle, it would be awesome if you could make GH, DS, and MS trainers because I have 3 training pt. and I don't know what to do w/ them. - Richard Shadowstaff, level 53 necromancer. 8) Rock on w101

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
emily12369874 wrote:
Mosado wrote:
there is also a secret trainer in collosus bolivard ( sry if i miss spelled it )
she is in a house by the spot with mindy pixecrown ( sry have not been there in a while may have spelled her name wrong too ) so if you not been to that trainer go check her out and learn some new spells

that is not true. they have reshuffle there.

If you don't recall, there's a spell called Strangle, which is a death spell and you can train it there right on collosus. Strangle is a spell where it DISspells (meaning it makes the next spell fizzle.) the next death spell. There a ton of others there that are similar, including: Entangle, Disspate, Vaporize, Quench, Melt, and a life trap. (25% to next life attack spell.)

Survivor
Jan 07, 2011
i have been to all four but didn't get the badge.. Do i have to buy something each place?

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
CaptainFireBlast wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:
there are none in those area's, there are only 4 secret trainers in all and you seem to have found them all

actually, there are more than four. i'm going to list all of the ones I know right now.

Wizard City: A house in colossus boulevard, inside the death school (behind the waterfall but before you go into sunken city), The death tree NEXT to the death school, A girl in wizard city fairegrounds (The minigame area).

Krokotopia: Pet shop (every once in a while, near a pillar in the oasis, a portal will open up, which takes you to the pet shop. If you walk up the staircase on the pet shop, there will be a person standing there that gives MYTH minion spells), The balance tree.

Marleybone: in the area where you can go to all of the different streets, when you walk in, there will be a staircase on the right. if you go down it, there will be a person who gives spells.

Alex Fireblade, lvl 49 (soon to be 50) Pyromancer

Dude that's four Fail

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
xXH3artl3ssXx wrote:
Where is the trainer in Sunken City?
By the KT commons portal you mean the one that only sometimes on the island thing by the entrance to Tomb of Storm by all the shops right?

OH MY GOSH! fine i tell you ;(

Sunken City: Tree Dude
KT Commoms: Over by crafting dude behind the 2 pillars NOTE: Opens every 30 minutes for about a minute!

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
Lumerodo wrote:
emily12369874 wrote:
Mosado wrote:

that is not true. they have reshuffle there.

they actually dont have myth or death
but they have unbalance (dispell next balance spell) and strangle( dispell next death spell)

AdamDeathshard level 31 magus necromancer :) working in mooshu right now :P

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
mewthree3 wrote:
ok someone tell me where they all are plz i know the death and balance trees and the one in the oasis but any where else? plz reply

Hi, mewthree3, there are a secret trainerin colosuss blvd, one in nightside, one in the oasis (secret shop on the island how to go through the portal to get there) and one is in marleybone in digmoore station. the secret shop is by mayor pisburry (sorry if i spelled it wrong. i cant remember the name) and it says: "Dales Airway Hideaway" to get there, go down the stairs and then your there. they have a pet shop kepper long with a card shop kepper. I'm not sure if grizzleheim, dragonsypre, and mooshu have a secret trainer. I don't think they do.

Hope this helps!

~Kayla Deathriver~lvl 53
~Chelsea Lifeblossom~lvl 19

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Godzilla8173 wrote:

There is 5.

Wizard City: Nightshade (the death tree) has spells. ("Not Sunken City")

Wizard City:Fairgrounds (sabrina).

Wizard City: Colosuss Blvd (by mindy pixiecrown) Go down towards the little shop and enter and there is a person there with cards.

Krokotopia: Oasis-go to the portal hen it is lit up and there is a person ontop of the shop, go to him and theres spells. (myth spells)

Marleybone- Digmore Station by mayor pilsburry and go down the stairs and there is a shop. go into the shop and there is a pet shop kepper and a card shop kepper. (all schools)

Hope this helps!
~Kayla Deathriver lvl 53
Chelsea Lifeblossom lvl 19~

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
peaguy5 wrote:
There are 4 in the spiral. The comons fairgrounds, Colosus blvd., the balance school by the Krocosphynx, and _______ please fill in the blank if you know where. Sory about spelling errors.

HAVE FUN

3 in wizard city - nightside,colosuss blvd, and fairgrounds
1 in krokotopia-oasis, go to the portal to get there
1 in "marleybone"- disgmore station by mayor pilsburry and go down the stairs into the little shop. (pet and card shop kepper)

There's 5 in the spiral.

Hope this helps!

~Kayla Deathriver
Chelsea Lifeblossom