Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

10 pip spells

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
i have some cool ten pip spells

glacial attack for ice 400+1200 stun while attacking
volcano for fire 500+1500 plus gives fire blades to all friends after attack and fire traps to all enemies after attack
hurricane for storm 600 to all enemies and tornado for storm 600 to all enemies
live for life bring target to full health and put absorb on target and hit all enemies for 500-1000

i dont know myth and death yet ill edit when i do

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
myth is gonna be through mind put all traps prisms infections weaknesses and dispels on target and take all blades shields and guiding lights
death is skull 540-780+300-500

Hero
May 19, 2009
really? do you even look at what you type or do you just randomly make stuff up as you go along? first of all everyone knows that storm should always be the most powerful but here you made it the weakest. and whats with every attack going twice, you made every attack like a myth one. for just 3 more pips these spells do twice as much damage as the 7 pip spells. your spell idea is just like the dozens of others, all way too powerful and making no since.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
really? do you even look at what you type or do you just randomly make stuff up as you go along? first of all everyone knows that storm should always be the most powerful but here you made it the weakest. and whats with every attack going twice, you made every attack like a myth one. for just 3 more pips these spells do twice as much damage as the 7 pip spells. your spell idea is just like the dozens of others, all way too powerful and making no since.
What you said isnt very nice darthnexus

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
bravevline wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:

not very nice at all, he's just trying to make up a cool new spell, i'd like to see you come up with something better....

you just critisize people these days, and not think about what their trying to say.

i say the spells are good but remember storm can't be lower than ice and fire, so you need to really power it up

Hero
May 19, 2009
bravevline wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:

Its called being brutally honest, and i would have to say i am one of the few upfront people on the boards. somebody has to tell them wheater there idea is good or not and when its not thats where i come in. I am like the cyrus drake of the message boards

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
sparky1233334444 wrote:

volcano for fire 500+1500 plus gives fire blades to all friends after attack and fire traps to all enemies after attack
live for life bring target to full health and put absorb on target and hit all enemies for 500-1000

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
myth is gonna be through mind put all traps prisms infections weaknesses and dispels on target and take all blades shields and guiding lights

why would the storm spell do the same as storm lord it should atleast do 800-1500 to all enemies

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
ok ok i see what i did storm is gonna be 1475 and give lightning strikes to all friends after attack

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
DarthNexus wrote:

Dude.

If you don't agree with someone, why not come up with the real reasons?

To sparky1233334444:

The idea is great, but there are a few problems...

For one thing, there are already the "ultimate spells: of every class, and they come at level 48. So if there are going to be more spells that are the "best" ones, it would probably be better if the level cap (currently 50) went up first, so it wouldnt be like you are getting a bunch of really strong spells within just 2 levels from each other.

Otherwise, it seems, cool, keep posting :D

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
sparky1233334444 wrote:

Way too much that can ko anyone in pvp

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Yup. You ARE like Cyrus in every way. If you don't like the idea just say you dont really like it. It's as easy as that. Well at least it is for the others and I. Anyways. I think those spells are AWESOME! Although i DO think that you could raise the damage on the storm one a little. But otherwise, those spells ROCK! 8) Keep it up.