Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will gift cards ever be sold in other countries?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
I live in Canada and would love to buy the gift cards so I can get a new pet. However, they are only sold in Best Buy, Toys r Us, WalMart, etc. in the US. Will they ever be sold in the "Canadian" Best Buy, Toys r Us and WalMart stores?

Thanks!
Kimberly Misthaven
Level 37 Life Wizard

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Is there someone from KI that can answer this? :)

Administrator
Hello Blackrose73

In Canada, everything sold must contain bi-lingual wording. This means that everything must be shown both in French and English.

Until our card distribution company offers their cards in bi-lingual format, we have no control over their sale in Canada or countries outside of the USA.

I'm sorry, but should gift cards ever be available in Canada, we'll definitely let all our players know by posting news on the Ravenwood News (http://www.wizard101.com/news)!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
can you buy the gift cards from best buy from a different country on line?

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Thanks for the response Gamma!

I figured out a way to get a gift card from the US. My brother is a long haul truck driver and has offered to pick one up for me the next time he drives in the US.

I won't have any trouble redeeming a US gift card, being a Canadian customer will I?

Administrator
Blackrose73 wrote:
I won't have any trouble redeeming a US gift card, being a Canadian customer will I?

Not that I'm aware of, but if for any reason you do encounter a problem, please don't hesitate to let Mr Lincoln know through the Help & Support tab on the left. Look for the Contact Us tab.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-