Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to craft poniard of gallantry

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
I did the sword of absolution and I did the 3 rings of insight, but I can't seem to get this one. I have the blade in my backpack, but when I click on crafting table it still shows the other 2 items that I crafted before plus something I never had to do, and I don't know how it got there. What am I doing wrong, plus, can I delete the items I have already crafted? How do I craft this one? I'm totally stuck!!!
I've been reading some other crafting posts and I see that it talks about the ingrediants, maybe thats why it won't let me craft it, how do I find out what ingrediants are needed? There should be something on this website or in the game that tells you what ingrediants are needed, but I still can't figure out why I can't at least get it to show up when I click on the X when crafting, it only shows the others that I've done, I've put them into my bank and it won't show, I've put them in my backpack and it won't show so I can even start to craft. This crafting totally stinks!!! it shouldn't be so complicated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
what, exactly, are you asking? i actually just posted a topic asking about this, but you need to make things clear-er. Plus, where do you get the recipe, if you know. If you don't, please don't get angry.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
If you go to the recipe and click on it, you will see what is needed as far as reagents listed on the left side. Also on the left, you will find what type of crafting table as well as cooldown time.

There is a semi-okay intro to crafting in the new players guide. (note, last time I looked it had some typos, such as reagent max listed in one place at 99 and the correct 999 in another, etc, and information not listed in a good order..) ...but it is all there.