Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the book blocked door

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 28, 2009
what is behind the book blocked door in the headmaster's house? it could be the rest of his house but why would he take down all the books every night just to get to his room?! HE IS HIDING SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is it? if it's a stash of saltwater taffy i better get cracking!

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Survivor
May 27, 2008
LOL i'm coming with you. I actually never noticed the door, just the books. I think he should have a attic or something for those unless he really is hiding some CANDY..... maybe Gamma knows whats back there. I will go investigate.
Maybe I find some candy, ill give some to you if i do.....

Cassandra WillowWhisper-Ice-Level 50
Cassandra DeathWhisper-Death-Level 23

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I've noticed this when I first enrolled in Ravenwood. He must not want anyone to steal any of his stared robes that look EXCACTLY the same. He might be hiding a computer that Proffesor Greyrose (best Ice teacher in the world) uses to get on these forums.

How does she get on these forums? Just some things that many be possible. Tiffany will ask him soon.

Good Point, Caroline SilverBreeze, Tabitha SilverBreeze, Erin RavenBlood, Tiffany SkyBreeze, and Emily UnicornRider.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
i know lol :) it is where the book he found us in is i think it was called the book of knowing ah oh well idk what its called hoped i helped

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
jack101111 wrote:
i know lol :) it is where the book he found us in is i think it was called the book of knowing ah oh well idk what its called hoped i helped

It's called the book of secrets.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
He may seem nice, but he is very selfish....lol. So is the librarian, he has hallways of thousands of books and yet he blocks the way. Poor people, they probably dont have much friends. lol.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
bounce123 wrote:
Hey can anyone answer my question? How do you get in2 bartleby :D

Inside bartleby is the spiral door. The spiral door is the way that you travel to all the other worlds of the spiral. When you complete wizard city and defeat Lord Nightshade, Merle Ambrose gives you a key to krokotopia. You also get to find out were the death school ended up! After you finish krokotopia, you get a key to marleybone and so on and so on. Eventually, you will get to go to Dragonspyre-the last world you will go to on your quest to stop Malistaire. You will find out the rest yourself!

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster sorcerer

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
zm33 wrote:
I know I Saw VERY RARE TRUSERE CARDS 8)
yeah he's hiding unkown cards
like storm rebirth or heck bolt