Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tomb of ice bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
So I am in the tomb of ice and I defeated the defender and protecter of the fang.I head up to the guardian of the fang and all that is standing there is a ghost?
Am I overlooking something?Or is something wrong.
If I am missing something please tell me and I am sorry for being noobish.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
LadyShadow1313 wrote:
How did you get into the Vault of Ice? I cannot figure that out.
you have to do the thing where you gotta fight all the creatures in the colossuem than you'll get a quest to talk to the old krok outside the vault. Nick thunderthorn lv.22 krokthrashing necromancer

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
My new task is to go into vault of ice, to do the rubbing, Zan 'ne sent me to go into the vault....found book and scroll and still cant get into vault of ice! do I have to still go find all the creatures in colloseum? There are no quests in my menu for that........help?!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
abbeyhunter1962 wrote:
My new task is to go into vault of ice, to do the rubbing, Zan 'ne sent me to go into the vault....found book and scroll and still cant get into vault of ice! do I have to still go find all the creatures in colloseum? There are no quests in my menu for that........help?!

After you do all the quests for General Kabba you get sent to do all the fights in the Arena. You only get General Kabba if you have earned your way to the Krokospinx.