Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with Malistare

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
I am looking for people to help me with a Malistare run since it is impossible to solo. Since this will be my first Malistare run I would actually like to complete all the fights and just use the logout trick to reach Malistare quickly. If you would like to team up with me please repond to this post. I am Cameron Wyrmeyes a level 50 myth wizard and available on Mondays and Wednesdays.

I also am Mariah Death a level 26 death wizard, who is currently about to finish up Krok and then on to Grizzelheim.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Yes I can help you. I haven't unlocked the quest yet but I am in the forum. I can meet you by Ashley the fire tree on Monday at 11:00 eastern standerd time on sunbird. I am cowan stormrider level 46 diviner. If you can't I will arrange another time.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
Sorry, I couldn't make that time, how about Wednesday at 9:00 AM eastern standard time, by Ashley on realm sunbird.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
I can help, but unfortunantly i am a level 35, but if we can get a grandmaster with us, then we will be fine :)

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
I will help, i am a lvl 48 master myth wizard. Just give the time, time zone, realm, and area such as sunbird 2

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I can help too, because I need some myself. how 'bout Sunbird 1 at say around 3:10. ill be at the entrance to the instance. I'm lv 47 Necromancer Ian Dreammancer.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Kennilworthy wrote:
I am looking for people to help me with a Malistare run since it is impossible to solo. Since this will be my first Malistare run I would actually like to complete all the fights and just use the logout trick to reach Malistare quickly. If you would like to team up with me please repond to this post. I am Cameron Wyrmeyes a level 50 myth wizard and available on Mondays and Wednesdays.

I also am Mariah Death a level 26 death wizard, who is currently about to finish up Krok and then on to Grizzelheim.
well i'm level 23 and i'll keep working hard so ican defeat malistare

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
Hey Everyone!

My friend (Sophia Windrider) and I are also trying to do Malistaire. We were trying to open the door but didn't have enough people to press all the crystals at the same time.

We would also like to team up with others to do this. She is hoping to do it either Sunday (9/6/09) at 8:00 p.m. PST or Tuesday night (9/8/09).

Anyone available and willing to help us? We will try to help you also. Let me know please! Thanks everyone.

Hoping we can all meet up.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
I can help you, and i just finished mooshu. i could help you. i defeated malistaire three times already and won. i'm madison dragonpyre storm lvl 43

Survivor
Jan 21, 2009
Looking for 2 more wizards to join me and my friend to fight Malistaire. I am a grand master fire wizard and he is lvl 49 myth. We don't need to fight the two gurtoks since we both have athames and rings. We are both in Vampire realm outside The Great Spyre.

Looking for two other high lvls to help fight. When you meet us here please say something to the effect of this post. Would be nice to get a life wizard and also NOT! to get another fire wizard.

Our wizards names are Blaze Fireflame and Jeffrey Mythbringer

thank you

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
hi I can help. i also am lvl 50 and almost made it to Malistaire but never could unlock the door to the chamber of fire, went back and kept at it till the two elephants after the elevator ride were defeated and all the enemy in some other places and never acquired a KEY for this door, got tired of it and just quit. can you get in?? Yes I will help just look for me
ALEX GOLDENWRAITH LVL 50.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
Let's give this one more try, on October 4th at 1:00 PM EST on realm Sunbird everybody who is looking for a group to do a Malistare run meet in front of the Great Spyre. If you do not have access to the Great Spyre my charecter Cameron Wyrmeyes will be in front of Ashley (the tree in DS Academy) at 12:45. Friend me and the you can port to the Great Spyre.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
am i to late i'm level 49 myth i'm sill farming for him grandmaster myth robe

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
motomagic wrote:
am i to late i'm level 49 myth i'm sill farming for him grandmaster myth robe

You are not to late just meet in front of the grand spyre at 1:00 PM EST on October 4th on realm sunbird.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009

Hey folks,
IM also interested in teaming up to do Malistaire, Ive gotten to the elevator on my own, and ready at top to fight the Gurtok brothers but instead feel like this would be too much on my own. So if anyone wants a Grand Pyro, my name is Isaac BlueFlame, and currently on Scarecrow Area-4, so just let me know and I'll meet up on any server, Im usually available in the afternoons(like anytime after 3pm cst).

Thanks Jester