Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cheater or Beater...I don't know

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Someone (they are NOT my friend) into a boss battle into the Chamber of Fire and came out about 1 minute later texting about how they BEAT it. But how could you do it that fast!!!! I looked at others and they took about five minutes. This person was I believe, a level 19 or 18!!! Come on. Someone tell me if they cheated because that just doesn't seem fair!!!

My main Charater is
Kymma RavenTalon
Level 19
Journeyman Pyromancer
(No badge name on)
Working on the Oasis in Krokotopia
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RESPOND FAST!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heckhounds Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
They might have great treasure cards, they might have lied to you, or they could've been VERY lucky.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
quizzer90 wrote:
They might have great treasure cards, they might have lied to you, or they could've been VERY lucky.

I Beat it in a minute I got 3 power pips and used a powered up kraken
at lvl20

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Well, your friend might be the type of wizard that is strong against that bosses type. He or she could have got several power pips and used a strong move on the enemy. Your friend could have passed the first few rounds for pips. Or maybe it took your friend a little longer than you thought.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
I was in a boss battle. I killed the low level krok. and was only a 200 from killing the boss and another person came joined the battle for on round. And he got credit for the hole thing.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2009