Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 48 life quest how to get to oakheart

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
The life teacher gave me a quest to get something from bartley the tree. the balance tree and oakheart in jade palace. Bartley and the balace tree gave me thing but when i went to oakheart he was in a building. The building was blue but it wont let me in. How do you get in

Kevin Hawkthistle (level 48 life grandmaster)

Hero
May 19, 2009
i got this straight from central:

Oakheart Side Quests

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a guide about the Oakheart side quest in MooShu. You have to complete this in a certain order for it to work; it's like the main quest line.

First you need to complete Mossback's quests in order.

Cave of Solitude
Quest:
Collect 6 rocks from Corrupted Earth Spirit

Kishibe Village
Quest:
Defeat 10 Diseased Water Elementals

Shirataki Temple(Shoshun Village)
Quest:
Defeat and talk to Great River Spirit

Ancient Burial Grounds
Quest:
Collect 10 Corrupted Earth(Can only be found outside the houses in the Burial Grounds);
Defeat Crazed Forest Spirit

After you do those quests for Mossback, go to the Village of Sorrow and talk to Wavebringer.

Village of Sorrow
Quest:
Collect 10 Tainted Bark from Befouled Woodwalker;
Defeat and talk to Oakheart. Go back to Wavebringer

After that, you can go to the Tree of Life instance and do Oakheart's quests.

The Tree of Life
Quest:
Collect 3 Pure Seeds from Kogani Death Crawlers
Plant 3 Fertile Dirt

Go back to the Jade Palace and go into the dojo closest to the entrance to Shoshun Village and talk to Oakheart.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
To get to oakheart you have to get the quest from mossback.

Hope this helps
-Dylan Stormcaster (Grandmaster Pyromancer)

Defender
Dec 14, 2008
you cant get in until you do the mossback quests in mooshu..... it starts in cave of solitude then you go on to kishibe village then shirataki temple then ancient burial grounds then village of sorrow and then tree of life so each of these areas has a quest giver and you have to do the quests in each of those areas....(NOTES: the quests must be unlocked so remember it starts in cave of solitude)