Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Giving Thanks To Helpful Wizards

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
Simply put, a place to say thank you to those wizards who help us. I'm sure all of us can remember wizards in the game who have been helpful and instrumental in our success. Sometimes they help in battles, sometimes they guide us, sometimes they rescue us as we scream for help, and sometimes they are just our pal throughout the game. I know there are many other ways they help. List the wizards name and give a brief explanation of how they helped.

Thanks to Autumn GoldenFlower who has made the journey with me through most of the game. She has always been there for my character, Ronan TitanBlood, and stands by me every step of the way. She is a true wizard friend to me.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Malistare Drake, who helped me awaken the dragon titan and take over the spiral.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Wow I have a lot of people I could thank. First of all I would like to thank Nicole Sparklesong for just being awesome. For a noob of course. :D I would also like to thank Tyler Earthstrider/Valdus Thorn for helping me from Krokotaopia all the way too where i am now. I would also like to thank Shawna Moonmask and Rebecca Deathstalker for listening to all my troubles and worries. Even though i talk way to much. I would like to thank Kaitlyn Deathcrafter and Kaitlyn Lifeheart for supporting me with my wizard story. I would like to thank Justin Nightshade/icegem/Firespear/ ok well you get the point there are many Justins who are actually the same Justin. Anyway, I would like to thank him for just being there for me and he will always be there no matter what. When i am having a bad day he will be there to cheer me up. Thats all i can remember but i know there are a lot more people to thank. Thank you everyone!

Master of fire,
Jasmine Firesong lvl 48 pyromancer.
FIRE RULES!!!!!!!!