Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fix it or bye bye for me.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
I am tired of going agaisnt masters and Grandmasters. I am level 20 going against levels 35+ and I tired of it. On top of that they go first and I always recive 2 or 3 points for it. I am tired fix this "calculation" or its over for me. Cant deal with any longer.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
to my knowlage it only does matches like that for practice, and then it doesnt really matter. Every ranked match i have done i have been with people in a 9 level range from my level.

Hero
May 19, 2009
that sort of battle just seperates the weak from the strong. i have a level 16 death commander and no matter who i face i always come out on top.....most of the time. I usually get paired up with high rankes who are the same level as me, or high levels who are low rank, that way it will always be a fair fight. it doesnt matter if they are a high level, if they are still a private it means they stink at dueling, and can most likely be beat very easaly.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
Tormentor19 wrote:
I am tired of going agaisnt masters and Grandmasters. I am level 20 going against levels 35+ and I tired of it. On top of that they go first and I always recive 2 or 3 points for it. I am tired fix this "calculation" or its over for me. Cant deal with any longer.

My storm person is only level 5 and I get paired up with people 15+ and when I win I only get 6 or 7 points for it but when I lose they take away about 20 or 23. How is that fair?