Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My idea of an 8th school

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 17, 2009
i was thinking since we have

life
storm
fire
ice
myth
death
balance

why not add in something like elemental type.. maybe water. wind. ground (this should be the strength against storm not myth) chaos

life-death
storm-ground
fire-water
ice-myth (ice has alot of hitpoints seems reasonable to have 2 vs 1)
balance-chaos

this is my ideas you can fill in the blanks and put up the new school or such.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Defender
Jun 17, 2009
that is why i suggested we break up the group because we need more options to choose a school.

water be main water attacks

chaos could be all of the damage over time attacks of all elements

ground needs to be more defensive than balance ground is not life.. there are no ground attacks in life at all. how can it relate to life.. ground does not heal

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Hero
May 19, 2009
Ground is considered life because it is a form of earth, the ground you seem to be refering to, is rock which is also another form of earth.
They dont need a another defence school, ice already has that spot.
Water is already a part of storm and ice so there is no need to give water its own school.

by the way,all of your suggestions seem to be straight from the elements of pokemon

these are different things with different versions of what they consider "the elements".

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
pokemon is different than wizard101 i am suggest classes for a wizard not a monster card type...

remember no need to criticize what i suggest it is just an idea thats not taken in consideration..

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
how about
water
or lava
or electricity
or air
or rock
or metal
or food
or human
or animals
or plants
your opinion

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
you got to be realistic..

for the 8th school i'd recommend chaos as it represents against balance so two special schools can go against each other..

chaos symbol should be cosmic like

the attacks should be similar to all elements into one area..

Survivor
May 14, 2009
Survivor
Jan 08, 2009
tracinjd wrote:
i was thinking since we have

life
storm
fire
ice
myth
death
balance

why not add in something like elemental type.. maybe water. wind. ground (this should be the strength against storm not myth) chaos

life-death
storm-ground
fire-water
ice-myth (ice has alot of hitpoints seems reasonable to have 2 vs 1)
balance-chaos

this is my ideas you can fill in the blanks and put up the new school or such.
i think....

life-death
storm-SPIRIT (can be like storm because spirit is strong energy :))
fire-water
ice-myth
balance-chaos

Survivor
Jan 08, 2009
i think that we should have the element of spirit. i know a lot of people would think spirit is not an element. but its THE most energized thing out there so therefore i think its an element spirit can be with storm because they both are strong and have to do with energy

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
Explorer
Oct 16, 2008
Balance is not order, but rather just all parts equally. Fire includes lava. Life includes ground and plants and animals. Humans are animals. Storm has wind, electricity (lightning), and water. Ice also has water. Death and Life would be spirit. Myth I think was added mainly to have a class that mainly summons. If you paid attention you'd see that chaos is death, and order is life. Balance is there for those who don't want to have to worry about resistances, but it doesn't have bonuses. It's definitely a school you'd want to have a second one with.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009