Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is "Constellation Jewel" Marleybone Craft Ven

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
Am I just missing it totally because I'm fraustrated or just dumb, where or what is the "Constellation Jewel" for the Marleybone vendor, to level up in my crafting.
I moved on to Mooshu, but, thought I'd give her another try. I don't like crafting, it's to much wasted time and my family and I won't be wasting any time with it. But, I sure would like to know what a "Constellation Jewel" is?
Jasmine Dawnwhisper

Hero
May 27, 2009
It's a ring, and you can buy the recipe from the lady who gave you the task.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
The Constellation Jewel is a ring you can craft that gives you sixty five health and five percent outgoing heal bonus. The recipe can be purchased from the woman administering the quest, Felicia Worthington, along with the Stinger of the Scorpion.

If you have not yet gotten the quest DANGER WILL ROBINSON! It's a pain in the foot, you need 80 iron scraps, and with only two crafting slots available to you their eight and nine hour cool downs will literally keep you busy with this quest all week.

If you've gotten the quest already, my condolences!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I'm having problems getting the badge from Felicia Worthington. I made the ten items and it tells me to go back and talk to Felicia but she won't give me the badge yet. Any ideas?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
OldBuzzard wrote:
I'm having problems getting the badge from Felicia Worthington. I made the ten items and it tells me to go back and talk to Felicia but she won't give me the badge yet. Any ideas?

Make sure you have all ten of the items in your backpack.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
If you've sold the items you should be able to buy them from the bazaar. It's easier but takes more gold.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
My problem is that i bought the recipses and theyare not showing up.

I have enough of the stuff to do one...yet i cant seem to get the rescipe.

To me i wish it was possible to sell or trash a rescipe.

There is a limit and i know I will hit long beforeit will be usefull

So far most of the items i crafted were worthless by the time I craftedthem.

Though I now have all the stations u can get... still its only the basics that i ca do..

I am assumingm missing somthing despite being lvl 43

Survivor
Sep 06, 2009
So when i go to this quest it just tells me of each. so do i need 8 stinger of scorping and 2 constellation jewels, i'm confused. Can someone help me?

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
I'm having the same trouble. Felicia Worthington tells me I need 2 Stinger of Scorpion and 2 Constellation Jewels. I bought the recipes and crafted them and they are in my backpack but I when I revisit her she just keeps telling me I need to bring her the 2 of each.

Any ideas on how to get her to hand over that badge?

Survivor
Aug 31, 2009
SkyCladShawn wrote:
I'm having the same trouble. Felicia Worthington tells me I need 2 Stinger of Scorpion and 2 Constellation Jewels. I bought the recipes and crafted them and they are in my backpack but I when I revisit her she just keeps telling me I need to bring her the 2 of each.

Any ideas on how to get her to hand over that badge?

Yeah, I'm Having Trouble With That Too.

Administrator
When we lowered the number of items needed to complete some crafting quests, it caused some people to be “stuck” on the crafting goal.

The solution for those with a goal with a 2 or more already made out of 2 required, is to craft one more item after the update. This will updated the quest log and push the goal forward.

community@wizard101.com