Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Teacher quests disappearing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Maybe I'm losing my mind, but yesterday evening this happened to me for the SECOND time.

The first time was when I was working on the quest to get the companion spell given to me by the life teacher, got distracted on another quest or two (or three) and when I went to go back to the quest given to me by the life teacher... it was GONE! It was up to the point where I had to find a gem in the map room on krokotopia.

Then, yesterday I had just leveled up to 28, and the teacher's icon appeared in the right-hand side of the screen. I click on it, and she tells me that she has more homework for me. Cool! So I finish up what I'm doing, port back to ravenwood dorm, go to see her... and NOTHING. She has no new quest or spells, or anything.

Is this a common glitch, and if so, is it being worked on? I'd dearly LOVE to be able to summon a companion, and I'm curious as heck as to what my latest homework was... evidently the COW ate it (not my dog). LOL

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
I also have the same problem. Am A level 30 Life wiz, and my life minion quest also disappeared. Let me know if you get a solution. thanks!

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I already have the minion and when I turned level 30 was summoned and given the task to talk to someone in Chelsea Ct in the clock tower. By the time I was able to go to Chelsea Ct, the quest disappeared.

So, was the summons not right, or am I going to miss a spell that other people will have?

:(

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Defender
May 08, 2009
i just started a life wizard so i have two questions. 1:When do you learn natures wrath

2:When i got back to the life school to learn sprite, i was shocked see a sleeping golem right by Moolinda Woo. I thought she might have a quest for me but she did not.So why is that creepy golem there.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2009
ok i logged onto wizard101 and my teacher dworgyn said he had a quest for me to talk to freddy nine lives and defeat him ok i kill him 9 times and my teacher said come talk to me then i came to the death school and he was gone so what happened :( i just was sad and i never finished it until a week later cause he came back :P :P :P :P :P then i thought i would do this so please fix this! thx lates! From wolf hawksword lvl 34 :D :D :D

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Darkhole54321 wrote:
i just started a life wizard so i have two questions. 1:When do you learn natures wrath

2:When i got back to the life school to learn sprite, i was shocked see a sleeping golem right by Moolinda Woo. I thought she might have a quest for me but she did not.So why is that creepy golem there.

The golem is in there because you will be having a quest for it...you lear Nature's Wraith at lvl 20-25

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Did you finish all the quests for her? It may not come up if you didn't.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
:(Hi, i agree as well with all you players. Twice my life teacher told me to report to her. When i reached lvl 20 she had an assignment for me. I went to my class and there was nothing to display. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( thx Emma life breaker.

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
zorro11 wrote:
Darkhole54321 wrote:

The golem is in there because you will be having a quest for it...you lear Nature's Wraith at lvl 20-25
you learn natures wrath at level 12

Hero
May 27, 2009
Go into your quest pages and look at the icons at the bottom of each quest box. That shows the reward that you receive when you turn in that quest. I believe that if one of those boxes shows a spell card, you know it has to do with your teacher's quest. Finish that quest line to get the spell(s) you are missing.

Hope this helps.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
was it in your log before you left it? if it wasnt you left the quest hanging on another character

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
i have a slight diffrent problem i am lvl 11 and she says to come to her when i do she has nothing for me :( :( :(

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
AncientTiger wrote:
Maybe I'm losing my mind, but yesterday evening this happened to me for the SECOND time.

The first time was when I was working on the quest to get the companion spell given to me by the life teacher, got distracted on another quest or two (or three) and when I went to go back to the quest given to me by the life teacher... it was GONE! It was up to the point where I had to find a gem in the map room on krokotopia.

Then, yesterday I had just leveled up to 28, and the teacher's icon appeared in the right-hand side of the screen. I click on it, and she tells me that she has more homework for me. Cool! So I finish up what I'm doing, port back to ravenwood dorm, go to see her... and NOTHING. She has no new quest or spells, or anything.

Is this a common glitch, and if so, is it being worked on? I'd dearly LOVE to be able to summon a companion, and I'm curious as heck as to what my latest homework was... evidently the COW ate it (not my dog). LOL

Try gaining more levels. It helped me to. But if you don't answer whatever
she says, it will stay there FOREVER unless you answer it, it's annoying but it will keep it so it won't disappear

EMILY
MAGUS THERGIST
LEVEL 36
LIFE