Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

beating Malistaire with two Wizards!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
How many of you have defteated Malistaire with just two wizards?

Well my partner and I did! We took the advice of Chris Fireslinger and avoided the first four fights with the escape trick then went on to defeat Malistaire. It is a great feeling of accomplishment. Dont think there is a badge for this, but I was just wondering how many other groups of two have done it. We should start a club. The twosies!

Kane lvl 50 ice/storm
Erin Star lvl 50 fire/ice

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
westsider wrote:
How many of you have defteated Malistaire with just two wizards?

Well my partner and I did! We took the advice of Chris Fireslinger and avoided the first four fights with the escape trick then went on to defeat Malistaire. It is a great feeling of accomplishment. Dont think there is a badge for this, but I was just wondering how many other groups of two have done it. We should start a club. The twosies!

Kane lvl 50 ice/storm
Erin Star lvl 50 fire/ice
hey can i join your club? then we could be called the threesies :-o

Survivor
May 02, 2009
DUDE! THAT IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN I DEFEATED MALISTARE I HAD FOUR PEOPLE! I MUST SAY YOU TO ARE AWESOME
:D :D :D :D :D :D :

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
i beat him with to wizards to

ME!...ice lvl 46.... i think that was the lvl

friend ...death lvl 50

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
My son and I beat with just the 2 of us!!

Myself - Balance/Life
Son - Ice/Fire

A well buffed Frost Giant to get rid of Malistaire's lackies, then I pretty much just cast various blades, traps, and a few heals while my son and a couple of minions ate him up.

We actually found the bosses at the end of Grizzleheim more of a challenge.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
My friend and I beat Malistaire a few days ago and we fought through everything. To get through the crystals, he marked one and ported, while I kept on activating the remaining crystal.

It was actually more fun because it was challenging.

I'm Balance Lvl 50 and he was Death Lvl 48

Cassandra StorySmith
GrandMaster Sorcerer

Survivor
May 26, 2009
My friend and I beat Malistaire a few days ago and we fought through everything. To get through the crystals, he marked one and ported, while I kept on activating the remaining crystal.

It was actually more fun because it was challenging.

I'm Balance Lvl 50 and he was Death Lvl 48

Cassandra StorySmith
GrandMaster Sorcerer

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I beat it with to wizards me on lvl 50 and death and my friend who is fire on lvl 36. It was pretty challenging but in the end we pulled through.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
FOUR WORDS:

IT IS VERY EASY

lucas darksword level 50 pyromancer

Survivor
May 30, 2009