Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea of 8 pip spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2009
I was doing an tower with a friend when I though of new attacks for the schools. They would be 8 pips so you need to be in the card's school tu use it. Here are my ideas:

Life: Carnivore plants would attack all enemies
Myth: A book would appear and a lot o history-related objects would go attack the enemy
Death: A wand spell-like attack would go steal health from the enemy
Balance: A huge balance would appear in middle of stage and you have a chance either to be healed, or attack the enemy
Fire: A volcano would attack all enemies
Ice: A cold wind would blow on an enemy to damage him and stun him
Storm: Thunder bolts would drop on all enemies

Plus, like the 7 pip spells you would get an object reward: a staff or a sword
The wands would be from on of the school's attack, here are my ideas:

Life: Seraph's sword
Myth: Minotaur's Axe
Death: Wraith's staff
Balance: The balance from the spell Judgement
Fire: Helephant's sword
Ice: Evil snowman's dagger
Storm: Triton's trident

Do you think it's good ideas?

I got the ideas because i casted Seraph and I told Wow it would be cool to have her sword :D

Hero
May 19, 2009
ok... everyone gets great weapons, but ice gets stuck with a little dagger? ice would at least get the hammer from the frost giant. although i dont aggree with your spells i think there should be a school specific weapon other then the staffs

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
I don't think that everyone should have 8 pip spells. For example:

Fire can have a 5 pip spell that deals 85 damage per turn for the rest of battle. It cannot be enhanced with treasure cards.
Myth can get an attack that deals 9+85 damage per pip.
Storm can get an 8 pip attack that deals 10 damage the first turn, 100 damage the next turn, and 1000 damage the last turn.

I originally posted a few more, but they were the ones I felt I had to think of. These are the ones I think the school could use (for example, Myth has no "per pip" spell), or fit's the school nicely. However, I'd like to say that being a Master Theurgist, I feel that life needs a way to stop death, as well as more attack (even one of those would make Life so much easier). I think that Balance needs something on the non-elemental spirit side. I myself have no opinions for Death or for Ice, although my brother (Grandmaster Necromancer) says that Death needs an 8 pip spell that's a one person convert half to health spell. Again, I know nothing about ice, so I won't try to empathize for them.

Galen Swiftbreeze
Living Legend (meaning student in the schools of Life and Myth) Level 46

"Nothing is nothing. Don't try to make it something, or you will never succeed."
Anonymous

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
jorr45 wrote:
I don't think that everyone should have 8 pip spells. For example:

Fire can have a 5 or 6 pip spell that deals 85 damage per turn for the rest of battle. It cannot be enhanced with treasure cards. It will still hit if the character dies and comes back to life.
Balance can get a 6 pip attack that deals 500, 600, or 700 balance damage.
Myth can get an attack that deals 7+75 damage per pip.
Life can get a 4 pip attack that deals 245 to 305 to all enemies.
Death can get a "Dispel next incoming or outgoing healing spell"
Ice can get a 6 pip wall that blocks all spells from "crossing to the other side" for 1 turn. Pips are taken for the spell (meaning it will be blocked but won't fizzle). It is cloaked for going 1st vs. going 2nd reasons.
Storm can get an 8 pip attack that deals 10 damage the first turn, 100 damage the next turn, and 1000 damage the last turn.
no i think they should be eight or even nine pip spells check my topic for nine pip

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
ok... everyone gets great weapons, but ice gets stuck with a little dagger? ice would at least get the hammer from the frost giant. although i dont aggree with your spells i think there should be a school specific weapon other then the staffs

i agree the snow man's dagger would not be cool the sword that collosus has would be great ya or even the hammer from the frostgiant

Blaze DrakeFlame grandmaster of ice lvl 50