Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where do I go from here?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
I did everything in Grizzlehein and found Nidavellir. I have made it into Nidavellir and have defeated many, but nothing has happened. How do I get the OK to get started on these quests and from whom? I don't want to keep fighting evil for no reward out. Help I am lost! :(

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
You need to say what level you are, because the areas in Grizzleheim are level gated.

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
same thing happens to me and a friend i am a level 37 and he is a 36. what level do you need to be before you can do the quests?

Defender
May 29, 2009

some of the gated areas (like ravenscar and the Jotun quest I believe) are level 40 or higher.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
What's after Ravenscar? Anyone been past the Crypt Keeper? I'm level 49. Last thing I got was a message from the Ambrose sending me back to GH and then the King called me a hero of two worlds. No instructions after that.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
I am level 50+ nad have the same problem.
I have done all the quests. Was sent back to Wizard City. Talked to Headmaster after Nividar. He sent me back to the Grizzleheim king and all he did was welcome me. I need new instructions. At a Dead end! Please fix this..
(also this page says I'm a novice wizard. I'm not I am a GrandMaster)

Explorer
Sep 09, 2009
golferthirteen wrote:

(also this page says I'm a novice wizard. I'm not I am a GrandMaster)

It has nothing to do with your in game character, it's related to number of posts on the board. Same as posting username is not related to in-game character name.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Ok thanks for the info on posting, but everytime go back to Frostholm the series of quests start all over again. Must be missing something , but have tried to do all the quest i have found and have beaten everyone.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
valgard goldeblade rewards and then sends you home after defeating the coven and talking to merle ambrose. thats,sadly,it.end of story. :x :(