Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feroscious Wildclaw casting above pip count

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
On the second turn against two Feroscious Wildclaw in Grizzleheim I was whalloped with a Seraph and Nature's Wrath. Both Wildclaws had two regular pips (not power pips) and continued to cast over their pip count for the rest of the battle.

Several more memorable over casts were:
- Cyclopse from a wildclaw with 1 regular pip
- Seraph from a wildclaw with 2 regular pips
- Lepperchaun from a wildclaw with 0 pips
- Imp from a wildclaw with 0 pips

Administrator
Ah thanks for letting us know, I'll have our technical wizards look into this.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
May 22, 2009
Thanks gamma! While it certainly made things interesting, it's not something I'd want to do again! Lol.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Fawne wrote:
On the second turn against two Feroscious Wildclaw in Grizzleheim I was whalloped with a Seraph and Nature's Wrath. Both Wildclaws had two regular pips (not power pips) and continued to cast over their pip count for the rest of the battle.

Several more memorable over casts were:
- Cyclopse from a wildclaw with 1 regular pip
- Seraph from a wildclaw with 2 regular pips
- Lepperchaun from a wildclaw with 0 pips
- Imp from a wildclaw with 0 pips

you must be seeing things because every turn you get a pip, so it will be IMPOSSIBLE to have zero pips during your turn or your enemies turn.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
you must be seeing things because every turn you get a pip, so it will be IMPOSSIBLE to have zero pips during your turn or your enemies turn.

I know, I thought I was going bananas the first time I saw this, but they had 0 pips when they were throwing these at me. I got in several battles to confirm it, and there it was.