Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of Nature & Blood of the Giants badges

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 01, 2008
Hi everyone,
I was just a bit unclear on how to get the Master of Nature and Blood of the Giants badges. I have beaten the Labyrinth more than 3 times, and fought all of the bosses there, and the "Badge Earned: Blood of the Giants" popped up. The lettering was orange in color, just in case that would clear anything up. However, when I pressed "c" and went to my badges, I clicked through all 14 pages of my badges, and I did not see it.

Recently I just learned Rebirth and completed the quest to get it and the Satyr pet. However, I never got the Master of Nature badge. Does a Theurgist have to be a Grandmaster to get this badge? Or do they have to learn all the Life spells up to Rebirth? Is there another life spell you learn at level 50 then?

Thanks for answering my questions,
~Slushie3704
Amber Pixiefountain
Level 48 Master Theurgist
:-)

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
Slushie3704 wrote:
Hi everyone,
I was just a bit unclear on how to get the Master of Nature and Blood of the Giants badges. I have beaten the Labyrinth more than 3 times, and fought all of the bosses there, and the "Badge Earned: Blood of the Giants" popped up. The lettering was orange in color, just in case that would clear anything up. However, when I pressed "c" and went to my badges, I clicked through all 14 pages of my badges, and I did not see it.

Recently I just learned Rebirth and completed the quest to get it and the Satyr pet. However, I never got the Master of Nature badge. Does a Theurgist have to be a Grandmaster to get this badge? Or do they have to learn all the Life spells up to Rebirth? Is there another life spell you learn at level 50 then?

~Slushie3704
Amber Pixiefountain
:)

Well i can answer both questions

1. Blood of the Giants is obtained by defeating 150 giants i think.

2. to get the other one you must learn the spells from the secret trainers.

Flint ThunderSpear
Master Diviner
Level 44

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Slushie3704 wrote:
Hi everyone,

~Slushie3704
Amber Pixiefountain
:-)

Ya know the secret trainers? if you havent gotten all those spells you wont get it there is one downstairs in the balloon station in MarleyBone there is the one in Kroktopia that you have to wait forever its near the well and the final one is on Colossus Boulevard then in FairGround Parks and the Death tree in Nightshade. so if you havent check those well go check them.

DarkBlaze83
Thomas EarthStrider
Level 33 Magus Theurgist

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
Thanks everyone! I think that solved the problem :-)

Hero
May 19, 2009
Blood of the giants
350 Giants
Some Example: Lumbering Troll, Desert Golems, Cyclops Warrior