Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gift card 20$ getting different pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
okay i bought a gift card for the new magmazilla i really wanted it but instead i got a pig why is this? i really wanted the magmazilla =[ someone told me it was the 20$ i havent accepted the gift yet but i am confused what did i do wrong? the pig seems worse than the pet i wanted =[

Administrator
Where did you purchase the card? Where you purchased the card and when you redeem it determine the pet you will get and the powers that pet will have. The pet you will receive is pictured on the bottom left corner of the card.

Available August 1st 2009 - The Assistants Set includes:

Magical Dragon
(7-Eleven $10) gives 50 mana & 1 Balance Wand spell

Power Piggle
(Rite-Aid $10) gives 1% Power Pip and 35 Mana

Scout Pig
(Rite-Aid $20) gives 65 health and +1% Accuracy

Royal Dragon
(Blockbuster $10) gives 1 Dryad card

Flame Zilla
(Best Buy $20) gives 60 mana & 1 Firezilla Spell Card

Rain Colossus
(Walmart $10) gives 1 Lightning Bat Spell

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
awww i see its where you bought it that isnt fare =[ its so confusing so theres no way i can get flamezilla? i spent my own money to buy the card i thought it was like before and all the pets could be found in one location 6 pets is so confusing to keep track of. can i exchange it or something plz?

Is there? i know there was a misunderstanding on my part but really 6 different pets is sort of hard to keep track of, i know next time to write down the locations and pets but can i be traded just this time? i really havent asked for anything (besides a change of use on beguile) in this game even when things i loved were changed. honestly until the link on the wizard101 loading page was there i couldnt find info on the pets.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
oh rite aid i didnt know i honestly tried searching for the info before but couldnt find it. i apologize for my incompetence. yeah i also thought the pig was always pictured dang i messed up.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
I honestly dont know what to do with the pig you can take away the 2 months i got with it i really was just looking forward to the pet itself i see now you have it on the login screen to i have such bad luck. if only i logged in this morning maybe i would of got the right one.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
ok i am getting aggervated with this i looked up where you get the storm cat from and it seems sites dont know and people playing wizard101 dont know all i am asking is if someone knows where the storm cat is dropped to reply to this telling me