Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 50- Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
I seen many grandmaster running around doing nothing no quest to do. If KI could create a quest that to fight a really tough boss. The boss which is balance, he can heal with faries, can put blade and trap ( which other boss already did), save five pips for judgement, summon weak helephant, and can use
all class rank three spell.

When you beat the boss you can have two training point, ?????? crown depend on how you fight, and rare pet or item or equipment.

ps the boss is pretty smart

Hope KI could create this quest for the bored grandmaster/ which i'm about to be soon

the boss only drop these item one time. the second time he drop only equipment gold and treasure card

John LegendHunter
Lvl 45 master sorcerer

Hero
May 19, 2009
so what your saying is that everytime you beat him you recieve 2 training points and or crowns?

this idea wouldnt be used, its basiclly like just giving out an infinite amount of training points and crowns.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
He has a point its a bad idea if people are bored fight malistair again or jade oni or refight in arena if you want to fight a tough boss

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
so what your saying is that everytime you beat him you recieve 2 training points and or crowns?

this idea wouldnt be used, its basiclly like just giving out an infinite amount of training points and crowns.

Oh i forgot to mention that you only fight this guy one time. the second time you beat him you get rare item and coin or any treasure card ( included storm lord and.............)

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Finished Grizzleheim already? Well make a new character, PvP more, help your friends.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I thought that you have a quest at level 50 to defeat Malistaire!

Katie DragonBlossom Level 9
Apprentice Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:

Well, what if you could just fight the Boss once to earn training points/crowns.
After you play the first time, you cant earn any more training points and crowns, but, you can still fight the boss.

P.S. This was just an idea that I gave no thought to, so please don't judge hard.

Paige WinterBloom
Level 23-Thaumaturge

Hero
May 19, 2009
kiaral2004 wrote:
I thought that you have a quest at level 50 to defeat Malistaire!

Katie DragonBlossom Level 9
Apprentice Pyromancer

you dont have to be level 50 to fight malistare, it just depends and how quickly you finished the main quest lines.

KI wouldnt just throw a new boss in the game for no reason. And in case you havent forgotten but they just added grizzlehiem not to long ago.