Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

DRAGONSPYRE ACADEMY-HOW TO JOIN A SCHOOL?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009

Someone please help me...I have quested all the way to defeat of Malistare, and still haven't been able to join a school in the Dragonspyre Academy.
I have never found the Headmaster for Dragonspyre Academy. Someone told me to go to Ambrose, but he has nothing to say to me at all. I am a Grandmaster Balance Wizard(Sorcerer). Are we perhaps prevented from joining any other school in the Academy since there is not a Balance School there? I received the port key to the Academy well before my quests took me there, due to helping others with their quests. I was so looking forward to the spell quests once I reached there on my own. Alas I am still not a student there, as the only school I can enter is the Fire School and it is empty. Any suggestions will be much welcomed!

Elizabeth Dreamweaver
Grandmaster Sorcerer

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
You cant join a school in DS academy. Dragonspyre is abandoned why wouldnt the academy too and about the fire thing Remember when Cyrus said the only school the dragon titan had mercy was the fire school cause he was fire. ( big sentence)

Joseph Liferider Level 48 theurge
Joseph Sandrider Level 30 sorcerer

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
You have to find the dean of Dagonspyre hes in a cell in the Labryanth. it is a dungeon. Cant remember who sent me to find him but I believe it was in the Nec area.