Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new name

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
hi wizard101, i have been playing this game for a year, and i am starting not to like my name, i am terri fairywhisper. i was thinking of putting a person that will let you change your name! We can either pay for changing it or do a quest for no pay! thank you wizard101 and have a nice day! hehehe

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
i agree, i had no idea wizards weren't required to choose a last name... it makes me mad when i see a wizard named just Pat, or just Ron or whatever. i hate my name and i want to change it. i'm willing to pay crowns for it

Hero
May 19, 2009
I would also like to change the name of two of my wizard, i had no idea i would make six characters when i first started playing. Now i just want to change their names to match their school. I would also like to be able to change there face and hairstyles.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I would like to change my name too. My name is jeffrey deathstone and I belong to the school of ice. But most of the time people think i belong to the school of death.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
fighter314 wrote:
I would like to change my name too. My name is jeffrey deathstone and I belong to the school of ice. But most of the time people think i belong to the school of death.

my point exactly, i'm Patrick thunderstrider. i'm in fire but people think i'm in storm. at least storm is my secondary :D