Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 Questions.

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
Just as the title says.

1. Where can I find parchment at, I've been buying some from the Bazzar, and I know I found some in KT when I soloed the tomb of storms dungeon, but I need parchment to make 2 more rings of insight and it's really hard to get some, at least for me it is.

2. I've noticed that a lot of the recipe vendors out there are mainly for the other schools like ice, death, balance, etc. but I can hardly find any fire recipe vendors. I don't have an equipment crafting station just yet, but how come there's less fire R vendors, and more of the other schools R vendors for(not to rant on nay of the other schools)?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions, I really appreciate it.

Seth ShadowCloud
Master Pyrovirener (fire,storm,balance)
LV.46
A good friend. 8)

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
Parchment can be found in The Grand Arena and Chamber of Fire, try looking at the end of the corridors, where you can fight bosses. Also in the Chamber of Fire go to Robet Lancaster and go left there is one down there and don't forget to change realms, which helps you find more.

Scarlet Emeraldeyes
Lvl 48

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
flash33 wrote:
Just as the title says.

1. Where can I find parchment at, I've been buying some from the Bazzar, and I know I found some in KT when I soloed the tomb of storms dungeon, but I need parchment to make 2 more rings of insight and it's really hard to get some, at least for me it is.

2. I've noticed that a lot of the recipe vendors out there are mainly for the other schools like ice, death, balance, etc. but I can hardly find any fire recipe vendors. I don't have an equipment crafting station just yet, but how come there's less fire R vendors, and more of the other schools R vendors for(not to rant on nay of the other schools)?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions, I really appreciate it.

Seth ShadowCloud
Master Pyrovirener (fire,storm,balance)
LV.46
A good friend. 8)

You can find parchment in any of the Krok areas. Just go at a time when everyone else isn't grabbing it.

Each world seems to have one vendor for each school, but some are in strange places (like one in the counterweights in Marley....etc

Hero
May 02, 2009
thank you to everyone who posted. I've completed the quest already before this topic was on the boards. I just bought some from the bazaar. I'm just one crafting quest away from being an apprentice crafter, cool.

P.S. you have to make the items yourself, you can't buy them, and you have to have all of the crafted items in your backpack when you finish the quest, otherwise you won't be able to finish the quest, I found this out the hard way.