Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cheating in PvP.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
Me and my friends were doing a 3v3 Ranked Match.A few minutes after the battle started, a wizard named Edward Wildfist appeared and started to say our attacks out loud.

That wasn't fair.The other team knew what cards we were choosing.

Of course, the other team knew this wizard because they were telling him to say it out loud faster

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Defender
Oct 03, 2008
Wait, if this guy appeared after the battle started, how could he possibly know what you're going to do since he's not in the battle, and therefore cannot see what spells you're picking during spell selection? :?

You're sure there wasn't a multibox spy among your team? You made it sound like the other team knew exactly what spells your team was selecting, so don't you think there may have been a traitor in your midst?

Just saying...

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
glennan8 wrote:
Me and my friends were doing a 3v3 Ranked Match.A few minutes after the battle started, a wizard named Edward Wildfist appeared and started to say our attacks out loud.

That wasn't fair.The other team knew what we cards we were choosing.

Of course, the other team knew this wizard because they were telling him to say it out loud faster
that is sad man poeple cant play fair they cany win on there own with out cheating there is way way to much cheating in pvp i dont really play to much in there and when i do there is always something i feel is not right if it not the bug its lag and i miss the first round and if its not that then is some like getting to fight 3 ice people and they chain stun yes chain stun you one will hit and stun and the next will hit and take the stun shield off you next round the last one hits and stuns you
and over and over like that or how about the fizzle cards you can buy at bazaar -60 that will fizzle anyone and then they hit and kill thats fair i feel cheating and bazaar and pvp all go hand and hand bazaar has made it so easy to cheat people and it not fair o wait it is fair anyone can be a low life cheater is that really fair i feel for you man that was so wrong what they did and dude should lose all rank tickets and not let back in pvp for a long time and anyone who is cheating people maybe give them a badge that say i will cheat you and let them wear that around i think thats fair my self you play with fire you get burned people would not be so fast to try and cheat if everyone can see them for who they really are and my self i would not even talk to you if i seen that badge on you i feel thats so right and whats really not cool is you play all day to get points and here comes some low life and he cheats you anyway they can and it sets you back 2 days of playing in points i am so happy i can work so hard to get my rank up and and just watch someone come along and cheat you for what you worked for i have a lvl 5 myth and when i win i get 3 points and if i dont it takes a ton of them from me and i get to fight lvl 20 people yay for me thats some real fun looking at 2 times your life i dont feel there is anything really wrong if my rank is that high then i should get a better fight but a lvl 20 is a lot for me with my 800 life and my great spells i play my lvl 5 and not one of my grandmaster its better to fight a young wizard that will not cheat you and a grandmaster that sets there thinking of ways to cheat people and you get good fights to its sad i worked so hard to have grandmasters and dont really like to play them i still do sometimes and sometimes its fun but for the most part i dont like it there are way to many people being hate full cheating name calling people report you for just doing good when there not the younger players dont do any of that its fair and friendly and fun scot deathhammer-granmaster-balance-fire-master-storm-noob myth

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
okk.
1st. well I was on the team with glennan8 and we knew all the people who were pvping with us, they were our own close friends, So I'm sure they wouldn't rat us out.
2nd. There are ways to hack the game. So the person could have done that. Which is totally unfair.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
BeLlAeLlA wrote:
okk.
1st. well I was on the team with glennan8 and we knew all the people who were pvping with us, they were our own close friends, So I'm sure they wouldn't rat us out.
2nd. There are ways to hack the game. So the person could have done that. Which is totally unfair.

You seem to be forgetting one MAJOR possibility. There is a death move that death students obtain upon enterance in the Temple Of Storms. The card normally takes control of an opponent for 1 turn, you see the moves and they hit their teammate. However, in arena it will take you under control for 3 turns, therefore allowing them to see the moves. Maybe the person in the match was telling the guy who screamed them out loud to get you guys banned for false reporting.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
rockmage wrote:
BeLlAeLlA wrote:
okk.

You seem to be forgetting one MAJOR possibility. There is a death move that death students obtain upon enterance in the Temple Of Storms. The card normally takes control of an opponent for 1 turn, you see the moves and they hit their teammate. However, in arena it will take you under control for 3 turns, therefore allowing them to see the moves. Maybe the person in the match was telling the guy who screamed them out loud to get you guys banned for false reporting.

Noo. How can they see our attacks for the whole match? It's impossible because of the pips. And we know about the death move, we're all grandmasters.So the guy must of have some hack thingy that could see our attacks because, what he was saying was true. ( I meant the cards btw. )