Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trying to buy items at the Bazaar that are here on

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
I tried to buy the dragon/Hydra ( with three heads) it is under the necklace portion in the bazzar. How is it when i change realms not everything is sold the same. Example: Earlier today i was in one realm and it had four pages of items sold, but in the next realm there was five pages under the necklace portion. I am trying to buy the this card but it comes and goes in the bazzar shop? How is this?

Thanks,

:-)

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
It's all the same bazaar. It's just that there are umpteen different realms sharing it. The inventory listing fluctuates constantly because people are buying and selling constantly. Plus, you're looking at a high-demand item. Almost as soon as somebody puts it on the market, somebody else is there to buy it.

Defender
May 08, 2009
GavinMaster wrote:
I tried to buy the dragon/Hydra ( with three heads) it is under the necklace portion in the bazzar. How is it when i change realms not everything is sold the same. Example: Earlier today i was in one realm and it had four pages of items sold, but in the next realm there was five pages under the necklace portion. I am trying to buy the this card but it comes and goes in the bazzar shop? How is this?

Thanks,

:-)

I think that was me that took the necklace 8)