Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Black Lotus?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
:-( I really need some tips to find a lot of Black Lotus. I need them for Black Pearls, and finding a Black Lotus is hard enough for me. I have found that most of them are found in MooShu sidewalks, but is there one place where you can find a lot of them?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
happydoggy10 wrote:
:-( I really need some tips to find a lot of Black Lotus. I need them for Black Pearls, and finding a Black Lotus is hard enough for me. I have found that most of them are found in MooShu sidewalks, but is there one place where you can find a lot of them?

Mooshu is the right place to look. i have found a good amount by a rock by ummm, i think it was the last shrine building in the village of sorrow. Hopefully this helps! :-D

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 45 Master sorcerer

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
those dang black pearls, eh?

mooshu is the place to go, like the person above me said. i heard it was also in dragonspyre but its just a rumor, don't count on it

Explorer
Jan 18, 2009
There are a total of 11 known Black Lotus spawns in Tatakai Outpost. It;s in the deeper half. There are three pairs of lotuses (one on either side of the street) just next to Hingen, the end of the street near Hingen, and that boss not too far from Hingen (Ashikata, I think). There are also 5 somewhere in the Quartermaster's side.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
Okay, so here is, by far, the best lotus route I have found so far. I don't normally do this but someone else told me so I'll tell you.
Go to Tatakai Outpost. Get to teleport stones and take yellow or blue. I use yellow. Then run up the route from Otomo Quartermaster all the way past Lili Ma to Hingen on the other end. There are two dead ends on the way, one to a cabin and one to Ashikata, hit both on your way. When you get to the end switch realms. This route yeilds tons of Lotus, GOLD, and Mushrooms. Good luck
Madison

Administrator
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
:) Thank you all so much for your wonderful hints and suggestions! I actually became a Master Artisan! You guys and girls rock, I could have not accomplished this without you all! :D

Survivor
May 10, 2009
happydoggy10 wrote:
go to ancient burial grounds.go to where dojo where ember (???)is the area with the othere to dojos is good place .i have used that for mant black litus and pearl quests.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
balance60 wrote:
happydoggy10 wrote:
go to ancient burial grounds.go to where dojo where ember (???)is the area with the othere to dojos is good place .i have used that for mant black litus and pearl quests.

I also forage for black lotus in the ancient burial ground. I hit the teleporters and look around each Dojo and then change realms. Within an hour I usually have 45 black lotus and even a few black pearls.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Changing realms when you find a Lotus Flower was the best advice. I would find one in Mooshu near Lila Ma and the cottages like the above directions said, then change realms. There was always another close by again.

The BEST and quickest way for me, was where there were two dead ends close by with two cottages. This way the run back and forth was short and then you find a Lotus Blossom then run between the two cottages again. This was quicker than running the whole area and changing realms. Hope this helps!

Personal note:
I am excited because my young son plays who cannot read. He does most of the work but when you need to actually read directions (like the vendor said buy the crafting station and how many for the recipe etc) where math is involved and lots of reading. Thank you SO much for this hint!

BlessedMom who plays with special needs son as Jack Battleblood lvl 40 storm