Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Barkingham Palace?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
I've always wondered this: why is Barkingham Palace there? When i first got to marleybone, i thought that there would be a cool quest to get in there at some point, but no quest at all. What is the use of it if i couldnt and cant ever go in there? Is it a quest you get from a different teacher at a different school? If it isnt, why is it just sitting there making me want to find out what is behind those doors?

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 45 Master sorcerer :-D

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
Many games leave stubs in place for future expansion. It's easier to explain than one day suddenly noticing a castle that was never there before.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
wait, you CAN'T access barkingham palace? aw man i'm doing all those grinding side quests for nothing... oh well at least the exp is good.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Yeah, i think i've done all the sidequests in MarleyBone and i cant access Barkingham Palace either! Well i dont think it is there for really anything, so now it leaves me there to just stare at it! :(

Defender
May 08, 2009
I have noticed a couple of places that that could be used for future expansion.

1: Barkingham Palace, as mentioned.

2:The death gate at the end of haunted cave.

3:The Downstairs of the Krok library.( Go in front of the librarion then take a right.)

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Darkhole54321 wrote:
I have noticed a couple of places that that could be used for future expansion.

1: Barkingham Palace, as mentioned.

2:The death gate at the end of haunted cave.

3:The Downstairs of the Krok library.( Go in front of the librarion then take a right.)

Actually i have seen people go through the death gate. Idk where it leads but i have seen people stand in front of it and disapear(like they were going in).

Chris Ashshade,Level 29,Hero of Krokotopia

Survivor
May 13, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Yeah, i think i've done all the sidequests in MarleyBone and i cant access Barkingham Palace either! Well i dont think it is there for really anything, so now it leaves me there to just stare at it! :(

SO IF THERE IS NOTHING THERE WHY ARE DOGS/PEOPLE GUARDIN IT!!!!

Ashley Hexheart
lvl 33
Magus Myth wizard