Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

multiple wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
i want to create more wizards for my account because i want to see what the other schools are like but does that require more subscriptions

Administrator
You can have a maximum of six different wizards, to create a new wizard, push ‘New’ on the waiting room screen.

To select which Wizard you would like to play, click on them as they are seated at their desks in the class room and they will stand up at the front of the class. Once the Wizard you want to play is standing up, simply press the Play button.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Administrator
The account login and password is the account - you purchased a subscription for that account.

You can have up to 6 Wizards on one account, and no you've already paid for that account login to be subscribed, so you do no pay for extra Wizards on that account login.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Hero
May 19, 2009
I am still thinking of making a second account so i can have 12 wizards instead of 6, but it says on central that the friendly dragon is KI's referral gift for signing up a new W101 account. so does that mean you have to make a second account to get that pet?

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Gamma wrote:
The account login and password is the account - you purchased a subscription for that account.

You can have up to 6 Wizards on one account, and no you've already paid for that account login to be subscribed, so you do no pay for extra Wizards on that account login.

gamma i think that KI should add a seventh character spot so thta you can a toon for ever school