Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who Wants To Beat Krokotopai? ( Help Here )

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
I only have a question on how to do the obelisk rubbings in the royal hall..I get to the obelisk but there are no options for be to make the rubbings. Maybe Im missing a utensil I have no idea

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Like any other interaction in the game, once you are standing near enough to the item or person, the keyboard key "X" will appear at the bottom center of your screen, prompting you to hit "X" on your keyboard.

So, if you aren't seeing that, than you are either not standing near enough to the object, have already done it, or aren't at the right obelisk (there are two separate obelisk quests that you will be taking rubbings from in the Pyramid).

Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
I need help with the Throne rooom of fire...
My brother's too busy to help me. Meet me on 10/10/2009 at 2:00 eastern standard time. In the Palace of Fire. Realm: Sunbird Anymore information?

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
i have some helpfull advice now that i'm done in the tomb of storms only do krokhotep's quest's you only have to do 4 and your done with kroktopia and goin to marleybone brian bluebane lvl 28

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
hey meet me at merle ambroses house in subird at 10;30am central time.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
lets meet on sunbird area 1 near the fairgrounds in wizard city on october 16th at 6;30pm central time. my name is blaze legend heart

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
ShellaBella wrote:
Hi I'm ShellaBella, my name is Shelby GriffinSong on level 24 ice. Plz meet me my the tree in the oasis on Sat, September 26 at 3 pm eastern U.S. time. I need help with Krokosphinx. And what is an estimated complete time for Krokosphinx+Tomb of Storms??? Thanks a bunch!!!!! :) :-) :D :-) :) :) :-) :D :-) :)
i don't know how much if u r myth the tomb of storms will be easy ps the last krokosphinx quest is the emperor's retreat then you're on the tomb of storms only do krokhotep's quest's

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
1. You spelt the thread wrong!

2. I'm badge collecting and I don't know if I have all the badges. If you want to do Tomb of the Beguliar. I don't have that badge. I have all the krok badges. the explorer one as well. Just need the tomb of the beguliar badge. I'm grandmaster fire Mary Windstrider.

On in mornings or before dinner time AUS Eastern Standard time.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2008
Matthew Spellsmith oasis october 12 2009 i have a heck hound named snoopy meet in realm centaur i only have menu chat.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
i dont need the help anymore i already beat it but thx for the offer

Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
Ok... I NEED HELP PPL!!! I have been on this quest for two weeks and I need help!!! Now can u ppl comw with me at twelve eastern standard time at realm sunbird at Oaisis plz?
P.S. Did a spell it wrong?

Survivor
Nov 03, 2008
Ill come im on sunbird in krokotopia and ill be on all night My wiz name is ryanbearblade level 24-25 and i want to beat krokotopia!!! :D

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
My name is MorganPearlRiver and I'm stuck in Krokotipai...I need some help. I'm level 25 and don't have anymore quests...what do I do? I did the last dungeon but it won't let me go to the next world...Any suggestions?

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Actually I got the badges for krokotopia now so no longer needed.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
i am adept i need help at 4:30 pm sunbird my name is taylor.D

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
:( :( :( I need help i will be on at 8:30 to night west cost time at sunbird meet me in the libary of krokotpia. :?

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
you want my name huh. ill tel ya its taylor darkhammer so ill meet ya in tomb of storms realm sun bird ill tel ya the time soon

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
I have beat Krokotopia 3 times but MarleyBone only once.

Dylan Firecaster 33 Pyromancer MooShu
Blake Griffincaller 24 Theurgist MarleyBone
Gavin Battlesword 22 Balance MarleyBone

So if yall need help just call. :) :-)

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
chan14551 wrote:
Who Want Help To Beat Krokotopia ( I Beat Krokotopia In July )

Just Give Me Your Wiz's Name

Place And Time

Chris ( Fire Wizard ) Lvl 30

i Will Be Saying Who Need Help In Krokotpia? Realm: Merle Or Sunbrid
JUST ANNA GET MB! sunbird
my name robert nigtrunner my petsir brutus
in library.

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Why don't the poeple who need help team up together?

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
I need help with Jotun. Let me know when you are available.
LadyKas

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
help please need help to complete krokotopia meet me now at the oasis name matthew deathhammer :-) please thanks

Survivor
May 28, 2010
need help to complete krokotopia meet me June 12 june16 2010 at3:00 pm in the oasis name Jeffery sparkle :-) thanks