Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do you need help with a boss?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
I am happy to help with any boss, but, if there's a card or minion or something you're getting for the quest, I can't help you. But, I am balance and trying to get the card in marleybone, level 28. If you are doing what I am, and am balance, i need help with that. :P I can also help defeat a number of normal enemies- any number.

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
please post something about Sergant Skullsplitter, the boss on Triton Avenue, he's defeated me twice!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
zz00 wrote:
please post something about Sergant Skullsplitter, the boss on Triton Avenue, he's defeated me twice!

Hey, want some help with sergant skullsplitter? Seriously, i could have already defeated him before you were even able to choose a spell! And i bet i have more life than you two combined! I dont want to brag.....but....okay i have 3,008! Yepp, but i remember i was kicked flat on my behind when i first tried to defeat him at about lvl 10 or so.

Oh, those were the days :D........

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster sorcerer
MASTER OF BALANCE!

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
zz00 wrote:

Forget i ever said that. I'm lv. 36 now, so forget about that.