Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two pets glitch is back.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
Last night as i was farming the fire gurtok for the ice ring in malistare's lair a friend pointed out my two pets. I remember this being an issue a while back and thought I would let you guys know. The pet was the ice collosus.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
i also had this problem, it was with my fire salamnder. it was in the ironworks. however, i was the only one that could see it. i asked my freind if he saw it and he said it looks normal.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
Idk why this is a problem. I LOVE when i get to walk around with two barneys :D (stormzillas)

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
antaybh wrote:
Idk why this is a problem. I LOVE when i get to walk around with two barneys :D (stormzillas)

yea its funny, but it gets old really fast. then it gets annoying because one pet is on one side and the other one is on the other.

if you have a big pet like me (i have a fire salamander) it starts to block my view when in battles. like when your sucked into battle, you think, where do i go after it ends to not get caught again? with my pet(s) blocking the way i can't do this.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
i had that problem as well in the shirataki temple with the troll pet that gives you card. i think it is hilarious.infact i took a screenshot of it. if i could i would post it here but i dont think i can. this happened when i was i think a lvl 40. i am now lvl 50
paul fireward grandmaster pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
I was in Shiritaki Temple and i saw I had 2 Jade Onis. I took a screenshot right away lol.