Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help me in Sunken City

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Well, i just entered Sunken City for the first time, and it was extremely hard! And the time required to complete it killer too! So, i was wondering if anybody would come to Sunken City with me to give me a hand. I am currently a level 12 theurgist and i have these spells in my deck: Imp (2) Legend Shield (2) leprechaun (2) Nature's Wrath (2) Fairy (2) Sprite (2) Unicorn (2) Banshee (2) Dream Shield (2) Ghoul (2). I also have Life Prism, Minor Blessing, and Dark Sprite on my sideboard. If you have an suggestions on how i can improve my deck, please let me know! I have One (1) of all of the following treasure cards: Ghost Touch, Imp, Pixie, Fire Shield, Troll, Draw Health, Subdue, Time of legend, Cyclops, Storm Shield, Keen Eye. I have 500 Crowns to spend if needed. Thanks to all suggestions!

If you are looking to help me in the dungeon, here is some more information. I will be waiting at The entrance to Sunken City in Nightside. I will be on realm Scarecrow in Area 1. I have 891 health and 141 mana.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Well I can help ya if you want its really embarrasing because I am a level 45 (46?) Pyromancer and STILL havent completed that quest. Its really annoying because I usually try to solo stuff but can't. I have tried Sunken City around four times, my first try i died cause tried to solo it. Second i went with a life friend of mine we were fighting Grubb now I killed him but died after because of his minions. My friend couldn't heal me at that time so i was forced to flee then come back and when i finished it i didn't complete the WHOLE quest!!!!!!!!!

third time: I tried when level around 30 try to solo if easyier but died yet again :(

last time: did with a friend we were on the second boss but i had to leave for my piano practice :(

it so unfair!!!!!! anyway yah i'll see if i could meet you I'll be looking!

~Blaze DragonFlame, Level 45 (46?) Pyromancer in DS

PS: I have around 1,800 HP and 300 something mana my pet is a dire ghoul his name is shadow :)