Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mooshu vs marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
for me marleybone was harder than mooshu ( i am not done with mooshu it is just over all easy for me) marleybone was long and hard but mooshu is pretty easy why is that please gte back to me. Thnx

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Marleybone was harder because there was no sidewalks and the lag really didn't help either. The dungeons in Marleybone were hard as well. Katzenstein's Lab wow.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
marleybone

>.>
<.<

don't hurt me, i just like it better!

all mooshu is, is a grindfest. marleybone kept me on my toes and the missions were exciting while mooshu all you do is kill 8 of those, 8 of that, kill like 40 of those for no reason... kill some guys like 30 times to collect a key... how about going to that tower and dieing a few times from that boss? i think you guys get the point.

I HATE IT!!!

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
I found Marleybone much more frustrating than Mooshu. Marleybone is almost too annoying to complete. The dungeons were hard towards the end but the lab was easy for me. Mooshu is well thought out and HAS sidewalks....Ahhh.

Liam LegendHammer
38 Magus Theurge

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
mooshu

mooshu has sidwalks and in marleybone the enemys walk on the side walks

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Marleybone was defenatly much more harder than Mooshu, part of the reason was because Marleybone is a very spread out city, Chelsea Court, Hyde Park, The Ironworks, and the other one, and you had to go into Digmoore station to get there, where in Mooshu, you can just go into the marketplace, and go to the different areas. The Dungeons were much longer and there were a lot of more, mandatory, battles, where in Mooshu, you can simply walk around. Yes Mooshu was much easier and faster.

P.S. Marleybone and the sidewalks thing wasn't hard at all, the sidewalks were basically in the middle.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
:mrgreen
delroy3 wrote:
for me marleybone was harder than mooshu ( i am not done with mooshu it is just over all easy for me) marleybone was long and hard but mooshu is pretty easy why is that please gte back to me. Thnx

I'd agree with you, even though i can't go to Mooshu and Marley Bone, my friends who can go to these two worlds say tha Mooshu is alot easier than Marley Bone. [I can port to my friends in Marley Bone and Mooshu if my friends or though.] They say it's because it seems more peacful than Marley bone with all the dogs and weird victorian music for the 1860's.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
duckman999 wrote:
mooshu

mooshu has sidwalks and in marleybone the enemys walk on the side walks

There arent sidewalks at all in marleybone

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
i LOVED MARLEYBONE the atmosphere its rats dogs and cats even the MUSIC i loved. a bit of lag and clockworks but thats why i loved marleybone wc and kt were to easy. as someone stated marleybone is the middle world. its a place that prepares you for ds more then mooshu

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
I agree, marleybone is a bit harder, because of no side walks, and very tough dungeons (for the normal marleybone level) , and the mooshu quests are like" kill this, kill that, collect 10 of this)

Mooshu i like more though, because its graphics and detail are EYE-POPPING!
:shock

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
lol marleybone is SO hard u complete marleybone only after 5 or 4 months i not complete mooshu yet but i complete shosun and hametsu have mines one month

p.s:i are level 37

p.s.s: i like pie

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
MOOSHU IS THE BEST WORLD!!!!!!! marleybone might have interesting quests, but it is super hard to get to the people there. i think of mooshu as an award for beating marleybone. there are swords, staffs, and lots of cool items.
there is only one bad part about mooshu: you have to battle tons of stuff. marleybone is way too hard for the normal level people do it. level 25? it was hard for me when i was level 40! marleybone should be easier.

ROCK ON, MOOSHU!

character name: seth deathmancer. username: ghastly. level: 48.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
polg wrote:
lol marleybone is SO hard u complete marleybone only after 5 or 4 months i not complete mooshu yet but i complete shosun and hametsu have mines one month

p.s:i are level 37

p.s.s: i like pie
you are completely right. marleybone is way too hard. it was hard for me when i was lvl forty!

p.s. i like pie too.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
DarkStorm824 wrote:
I like MooShu a lot better.
I all ways didn't like marlybone wooshu is my favorite world

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
Marleybone was like UGH i mean the whole sidewalks thing i mean really.
Mooshu is like a peaceful, relaxful place as Marleybone was creppy cats weird music and prisons. If you ask me Mooshu is WAY better than Marleybone.
THANKS! :D

Thomas Asheyes
Level: 38
School: Fire

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
moo shu!

i agree with almost every one else

pros of marley bone~ i have yet to think of one so if you can plz do
cons of mb~ no side walk very little exp for quests too spread out to many "talk to this guy" quest.

pros of mooshu~ side walk a lot of exp furniter sword drops nice wands and a calm place
cons of mooshu~ yet to think of

p.s. i lvl up twice in mb i lvled up 8 in moo shu and i not done yet