Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 Gift card pet questions.....

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Many gift cards buyers will be able to answer this...

The questions:

1. You know how if you get the "Royal Dragon" it gives you the "Dryad" spell, do you get the dryad spell as an official card, or just as a treasure card?

2. To get these pets can you have another pet from a promotional code (I have Death scarab, which I got from a promotional code) I mean if you put in the code from the gift card, and say you have the Death scarab from a promotional code, will it still work?

Thanks, please answer quickly!

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:
Many gift cards buyers will be able to answer this...

The questions:

1. You know how if you get the "Royal Dragon" it gives you the "Dryad" spell, do you get the dryad spell as an official card, or just as a treasure card?

2. To get these pets can you have another pet from a promotional code (I have Death scarab, which I got from a promotional code) I mean if you put in the code from the gift card, and say you have the Death scarab from a promotional code, will it still work?

Thanks, please answer quickly!

it goves you a dryad item card, its the blue one. its like a treasure card but you can use it as many times as you want as long as you have that pet equipped.

death scarab was from a contest, then sadly, kings isle gave it away for free. i was one of the 100 people that got it from the twitter contest and now everyone has one. its not special anymore.

i don't really understand your 2nd question so i can't answer it.

Developer
You can have the Death Scarab and the Royal Dragon, but you can only equip one pet at a time. Both will show up in your backpack, and you can switch back and forth between them, but only the one that is currently equipped will stand next to you and give the card that you can use in combat.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009