Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I love these kind of arena battles!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I just couldn't help but asking if you guys could try making a big change to the game like this. You know when you are in Krokotopia and you have to go to that arena place and the gates would open to your next challenge? I like to stretch my imagination and I don't expect anyone to read this but I wanna but my imagination out there and share it. Sorry for the big paragraphs :D .

I want to see something like that. It would be a big open cage match, I could draw a picture of what it would look like but anyways it would be a sanded bottom and it could count as a dungeon or PvP or even the first RAID in the game. You would have NPCs in the bleachers watching the duels. And you would be set up as a team of 4. You and 3 other people, but of course this would be a level 50 dungeon/raid/PvP. Or it could be a special treat for those who reach up to level 60 if you raise the cap.

My ideas for what it would be is:

If it was PvP it would be select to select the top 16 PvP players of every week (or month if you prefer) and it would be a constant fight to the finish and at the end the winners get a trophy, a reward (gear or something) and a title. Actually with this idea it could also be for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 OR 4v4 but it won't matter I would just love to see something like this in the game.

If it was a raid or dungeon it could only be 3 people or 4 people aloud to go in and there would be 5 or 6 waves of enemies to come in. The first wave would be very simple and a team of 4 enemies, like 4 manders or warrior skeletons their health would be 1500 or something in that area. The next wave would be like the bosses Firegut and Bellows their health is 1700 and would be a team of 4. The third wave are Treants (2 are dead and 2 are life) obviously team of 4, their health is 2000. The fourth waves would be elementals of each element that the wizards are.

For ex: Fire student, Ice student, Life student and Death student were teamed up in the dungeon/raid and the elementals would be Fire, Ice, (you could create an elemental with leaves floating all around it) and a dark death elemental. If a balance student was in there, it would be picked at random. These elementals are in a team of how many wizards there are left from the last 3 waves. Their health is 2800.

For the final boss, it has to be big and it should be picked at random out of the 7 schools. It should be something knew to. For Ice there could be a giant Yeti with 6500 health and for death there could be the Under Master, a great big scary guy, like the Wraith only bigger and put with a little extra scare. There could even be a cut scene with the final bosses. For the Under Master he could rise up from the ground viciously and scarily and the field would change and would have dead grass and be black with gravestones and such.