Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

moo shu vs marleybone

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
mooshu is nice and all but so far its just a grindfest. i have like 4 different quests where all i have to do is kill monsters. i have no intention of doing it anytime soon, i'm gonna go back to marleybone.

although marleybone is harder, i have to say i like it better.

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Mooshu all the way :D . Its really easy. Marleybone was ok it was fast too but you always had to worry about crossing the streets. :x So it got really boring to me. Also Mooshu is more colorful and even when i get caught by some pigs it is ok to me. :D :-o

Hero
May 19, 2009
marlybone was the most annoying world in the game, i dont know how many times i was draged into pointless fights with the clockwork golems. i perfer mooshu, marlybone is my least favorte world due to the long and draged out quests that require way to much walking and the dumb clockwork golems

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Sisi59 wrote:
Mooshu all the way :D . Its really easy. Marleybone was ok it was fast too but you always had to worry about crossing the streets. :x So it got really boring to me. Also Mooshu is more colorful and even when i get caught by some pigs it is ok to me. :D :-o
I AGREE mooshu all the way yeah mb is ok but mooshu you get more xp. you get like 2000 xp for talking to people etc who cares if the quests are boring isnt the whole point of the game to go up levels learn spells and have fun! thats my opinion though :D

Robert GriffinHaven level 46 (master)(myth wizard :D)

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
I have to say I like Mooshu WAY more. Marleybone was dragged out and ALWAYS walking, and getting into dumb fights. Deffinatly Mooshu.