Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

teleporting idea

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I know this subject has been brought up before, but I think it would be nice if instead limiting everyone from teleporting to you, you could select who can and can't. So many times, I have lost or my experience points were reduced, because someone teleported to me during a fight without asking if I wanted them to. I have lost battles because of this as well, expecially when you have an inexperience wizard who is just exploring or hitching a ride so they don't have to do the work. It becomes annoying, especially when you don't want or need the help, but in the cases where you do, you would like to have someone come to you.

At least be able to turn it on and off during the match, so you can call for help when you need it.

Thanks for listening.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
You *can* turn it on/off during the match by hitting [ESC].

But that being said, yes, there's a better way to handle teleporting than what we've got, which is 10000000 times better than what it was a month ago.

Please, KI, give us a confirmation screen (i.e., X wants to teleport to you, [accept] [decline]) like the one already in place for friend requests...