Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ignore button deleting people...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 08, 2008
Much to my dismay, I discovered tonight that there's a glitch with the "ignore" button, so that if you put a friend on "ignore" and then later hit "don't ignore" to take them off, it deletes them off your friend list!

This is a *really* frustrating issue, because putting someone on "ignore" doesn't mean you don't like them and don't want them on your friend list. How awkward, that now I have to explain to this person why they are no longer on my friend list. :(

This is definitely an issue that should be quickly solved, because with so many people in the game, if you inadvertently delete someone this way, you may never find them again.

~ Elo

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
elorajules wrote:
Much to my dismay, I discovered tonight that there's a glitch with the "ignore" button, so that if you put a friend on "ignore" and then later hit "don't ignore" to take them off, it deletes them off your friend list!

This is a *really* frustrating issue, because putting someone on "ignore" doesn't mean you don't like them and don't want them on your friend list. How awkward, that now I have to explain to this person why they are no longer on my friend list. :(

This is definitely an issue that should be quickly solved, because with so many people in the game, if you inadvertently delete someone this way, you may never find them again.

~ Elo

They are still on your friends list, but they are invisible. They can still port to you though.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I know. I accidentally hit ignore on my best friend in the game and then took it off with out knowing it would magically take him of my friends list :? . I was so embarrassed, thankfully he didn't ask about it but I agree this must be fixed.

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
wait how do you know there still on your list i did that to my best best friend and i never saw them again. not on my list not anywhere an they deleted my only other friend who knew them