Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

FlameZilla Pet

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
ashong122 wrote:
Hello. I'm Alex SkyRider. I have the Flamezilla pet. It's AWESOME! The pet gives you a firezilla card that takes only 4 pips and is almost as strong as Stormzilla. Now level 40 and up players ask me to be there friend. I'm only level 36! But every time I get in a battle all my friends want me to use it. It's worth every penney you use to buy it.

Add me to your friend list.
Alex SkyRider
level: 36
type: Necromancer
pet: Flamezilla
Flamezilla is strong but in my opinion stormzilla is better than flamezilla all the way!

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Actually tempest is storms strongest spell

tempest: 80dmgx16pips= 1040

wild bolt: 1000

tempest wins

Administrator
No need to contact us, young Wizard, the information about the pet you will receive is on the Gift Card page https://www.wizard101.com/game/giftcards as well as you were shown the exact pet and card you were going to receive when you redeemed the pet.

Bumpybuddy597 wrote:
I got the card its says best buy exclusive but it didnt give me that card flamezilla it gave me dragon blade im made right now gonna contact wizard 101.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
So are you telling me that i can not get the flamezilla card? I paid for a flamezilla pet.Is there anything you can do?

Administrator
Young Wizard, you purchased the Crowns or Subscription value, the pet is a bonus.
You will receive the HotZilla Pet that comes with the Dragon Blade card.

Bumpybuddy597 wrote:
So are you telling me that i can not get the flamezilla card? I paid for a flamezilla pet.Is there anything you can do?

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Aug 12, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Young Wizard, you purchased the Crowns or Subscription value, the pet is a bonus.
You will receive the HotZilla Pet that comes with the Dragon Blade card.

Bumpybuddy597 wrote:

The problem I have with it is that the page you mention HAD SHOWN the Flamezilla pet to be coming with the Flamezilla card for the month of December this year. BUT, then you guys changed your minds at a late date and gave the Dragonblade to ALL pets instead of what was originally scheduled. That is not fair to those of us who went out and purchased $20 cards at Best Buy to activate in December and then came to find out this change was made. I was happy to spend $20 to get the Flamezilla pet with it's spell card, but then completely disappointed to find that the Dragonblade was what would come with it if I activate it this month. So, needless to say, I haven't activated those cards this month...Why should I when I can get a cheap $10 card if I want a pet with Dragonblade???

I really hope you guys at KI will make amends for this in the near future after this round of pets has their time, after the holidays, etc., and please put the Flamezilla spell card back with the pet that comes with these crown cards at that time.

By the way, I am not sure why any Diviner out there would care that there is a Fire version of Stormzilla? Heck, I don't even use Stormzilla on my TWO Storm wizards, unless I use my pet's card and I only use it for clean-up(which is rare that I would need a clean-up spell..lol.) I would much rather use Triton or Storm Lord and those two are all I keep in my deck and it works out great!

I really like mutates, they are always fun to see, though I am disappointed in the change to the Fire or Lava Kraken(whatever it is called officially.) I use to love the red, shiny water that surrounded him when he rose up to try to kill me(lol) but now he has lame lava around him, like you see everywhere in Dragonspyre. KI, I wish you knew how much people like the originals of these spells that you made mutates of or and even ones that are fully original spells. I have talked to so many people who do not like the changes made to the spells lately, like the Kraken I mentioned. Also a lot of the new sound effects are awful. The Imp spell's sound, for example, is just hideous...same with Seraph. And why did you take the howls away from Heck Hound and Storm Hound? Even the enemies sound dumb anymore when they get hit, especially the Krokotopian ones, they use to sound so much cooler than they do now.

The only updates done to enemies lately that I like are the look of most of the old lower level bosses, though Grubb and Wormguts looked better as plain old ghouls, in my opinion. What is on their heads anyway?...a dead plant???
I also like the "boink" sound that the ninja pigs now have, that is at least comical :)

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Here is one thing for you people that hate the flamezilla. You can't get the firezilla card anymore because it gets chaged every month. And what would you people be saying if you got the flamezilla card. And what if you aren't fire but you know Fire Trap, Element Blade and trap you could still do damage. And this is KingsIlse idea are you going to sue KI just because they made a Flamezilla pet with card. Think twice before you say something because you might end up bagging on yourself.

Explorer
May 09, 2009
weasleys101 wrote:
Actually tempest is storms strongest spell

tempest: 80dmgx16pips= 1040

wild bolt: 1000

tempest wins

sorry, but the maximum pips you can have in a battle is fourteen.