Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Queston about Dragonspyre home

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 09, 2009
I bought the 50,000 gold house from DragonSpyre, and I've seen the T.V. commercials where a person was riding the dragon. How do I ride my dragon?

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Sry to break it to you but you can't ride a dragon at your DS house, however when you complete the Drake rider's staff and do the quest that follow you will be able to fly a drake that you help hatch to go to the great spyre which help you get to Malistare. But do not be angry with me if you see a drake fly around your DS home, it is just suppose to reprasent the past Dragons of DragonSPyre.

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Survivor
May 29, 2009
GreekMythFan7 wrote:
Sry to break it to you but you can't ride a dragon at your DS house, however when you complete the Drake rider's staff and do the quest that follow you will be able to fly a drake that you help hatch to go to the great spyre which help you get to Malistare. But do not be angry with me if you see a drake fly around your DS home, it is just suppose to reprasent the past Dragons of DragonSPyre.
I was really sad when I read that you had to get a certain quest to ride a dragon,it made me feel stupid because I bought the 50,000gold house rather than a cool new mount.