Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Harvesting reagents? PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
I was wondering what it means when it says something is a "Harvest Reagent"? Can you really harvest your own reagents in your castle or something? Please reply.

Administrator
Harvest Reagents are Reagents that you have found in the world.

Normal Harvested Reagents (like Mist Wood) can be found lying on the ground.
Rare Harvested Reagents (like Acorns) are found as a bonus when you find a Normal Harvest Reagent.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
thanks gamma!

more like no thanks. this stuff is very tedious and annoying when you get to high level crafting quests. you need 80 diamonds in dragonspyre and diamonds are a VERY rare harvest from ore. it takes like 2 weeks to get them

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
I was wondering what it means when it says something is a "Harvest Reagent"? Can you really harvest your own reagents in your castle or something? Please reply.

Gamma didn't understand your question. So I'll answer it, if that's ok with you.

Harvest Reagent, say you find some mist wood laying in the grass and pick it up (that is the hit x message you see) that is what harvesting is about. There are no reagents in your house/castle or dorm room. Depending on which reagent your talking about as to where to find it. Hope that is some help.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Otys wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
thanks gamma!

more like no thanks. this stuff is very tedious and annoying when you get to high level crafting quests. you need 80 diamonds in dragonspyre and diamonds are a VERY rare harvest from ore. it takes like 2 weeks to get them

Diamonds are easy, very easy, compared to black pearls. For diamonds, just log on during the afternoon rush, and head towards the bazzar. About 10-30 go on sale each hour. At 300 each, a bit costly, but...

The sad thing is all you get for the diamond quest is another quest, this time needing black pearls. I see about 1 of those every few hours at the bazzar...and they need to be harvested from black lotus...much rarer than ore...and a lower % chance. It is where I have given up.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Ok, now i am understanding. lol. I thought i could make some up in my yard or something so i dont have to do all the work of finding them.

Kestrel Ghostwalker~lvl 47 Master sorcerer