Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

1 point?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 08, 2009
How come when i ( a level 29 balance beat a death grandmaster) i only got 1 rank point? is it because i used judgement? or what.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
lol i have the same thing happen to me
i have a lvl 17 life that beat a lvl 30 balance and i got 4 points for the win

and i have a lvl 5th myth that was in 2v2 with a lvl 5th balance and we faced about people around lvl 20 it was a pretty easy match they fizzled a lot and afk to much but when we won we only got 3rd points

is that the way its gonna be for now on?

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
hmm i think the problem is that i was warlord cause one time i lost and i lost almost 40 points! and then next time i won i got 3 points instead of one ( not much changed :?

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
I believe they give points based on ranks, another broken thing in PVP. They should give points based on ranks and level. I have four grandmasters two of them Warlords and two are Commanders. I decided to try my myth magus in PVP a level 35. I won a couple against private grandmasters and got couple of points less than 10 each win, at one time 3 points. I managed to get to Captain then I lost to a corporal Grandmaster. I lost 20 rank points.