Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your transaction was not successful

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I was at the bazaar the other day, and I found some pretty nice gear, but it was alot of money. So I decided to make it all brown to get the cheapest price, but it wouldn't let me buy it, "Your transaction was not successful". Is it something to do with supply and demand? I don't understand. It wasn't like someone else bought it first, there was like 20 of the item in stock. Could someone please explain this to me?

Administrator
This should have been addressed in the Aug 05th update. If you are still seeing this issue we need to know!

Either reply to this post or let Mr Lincoln know through the Help & Support tab on the left.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Same issue here, on several occasions.

It seemed to me that I got this message when clicking the "buy" button right after someone else bought it off the bazaar.

In those cases it happens a lot actually. I was trying to get a staff for my level the other day. Those go fast so one has to refresh almost continuously before one pops up, and then one has to be fast in buying it.
Due to this, a couple of times I missed out on my buy, getting the same message as the OP.

Hope that helps.

Kivech

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
kivech wrote:
Same issue here, on several occasions.

It seemed to me that I got this message when clicking the "buy" button right after someone else bought it off the bazaar.

In those cases it happens a lot actually. I was trying to get a staff for my level the other day. Those go fast so one has to refresh almost continuously before one pops up, and then one has to be fast in buying it.
Due to this, a couple of times I missed out on my buy, getting the same message as the OP.

Hope that helps.

Kivech

That's happened to me multiple times; however, the items I was going for had like 20 or more left in stock. I really doubt 20 people bought the item right there causing me to miss out on the items.

As for the update, I haven't been on in a few days, so I'll go check on that. Thanks. :)

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
This should have been addressed in the Aug 05th update. If you are still seeing this issue we need to know!

Either reply to this post or let Mr Lincoln know through the Help & Support tab on the left.

It still happens, especially while trying to purchase rare crafting resources, or anything that might be close being at 0 quantity.

I believe it's just as simple as someone beat the other buyer to the punch and the stock ran out, not really a bug IMO, but part of an over demand and low supply.

In some cases much to low, this is the part where I complain about diamonds.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
i saw a stormzilla treasure card today and it was cheap so i clicked buy and it said transaction not successful