Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 35.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Hi, I was doing the dungeon of the War Oni thing in Mooshu, and I leveled to 35. A guide popped up on the screen, Headmaster Ambrose, he said ", Come to my officer soon, something has just arrived for you!" So about 10 minutes later, after i finished the Dungeon, I went to his office, and nothing happened?
Help?

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Becore wrote:
Hi, I was doing the dungeon of the War Oni thing in Mooshu, and I leveled to 35. A guide popped up on the screen, Headmaster Ambrose, he said ", Come to my officer soon, something has just arrived for you!" So about 10 minutes later, after i finished the Dungeon, I went to his office, and nothing happened?
Help?
the exact same thing happened to me and i have no clue about what it was

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Survivor
May 09, 2009
Thiis same thing happened to me twice at level ups in Marleybone and nothing happened. There was not an exclamation point or question mark above Ambrose's head either time. I have leveled up again and have not received the message. I am afraid that I have missed out on something.
This happened at levels 35, 35 and now I am at level 37. I am a Fire Wizard.
Sarai Dreamgiver
Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Thanks for the information guys. I am now level 43, so everything is good :)

-Thanks,
Devin Silverblade of Drake.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Becore wrote:
Help?

yeah this is annoying i really would like some admin to respond to this because it has happened to me twice and i dont think it is a bug that he is calling people cause it obviously happens at exactly 35 and i forget the other level. I want to know what I am missing out on.!

Administrator
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
this happen to me to times to both in mushu i was so excited i thoight i was getting a new spell or somthing but nothing a real put down

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
Survivor
May 31, 2009
Maybe Ambrose wanted to give you detention but then realized you did nothing wrong and had nothing to say as a cover-up

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009