Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

SCRAP IRON

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
ok, i have been looking for scrap iron for over two whole WEEKS! i definitely see an improvement for mist wood as i am constantly hitting 99 of pieces i am even doing alright for black lotus flowers, but scrap iron.... not so good :( if anyone knows a 'secret spot' that there is a boatload of iron plz tell me i have almost completely given up on crafting. if i dont get some help soon i will only craft for the money i make when i sell it and i dont want that. i have enough $$$ right now i just want to do the craft missions.
so here is what i am trying to say: KI put more scrap iron in the game PLZ!
oh lol one more thing, is scrap iron ONLY found in marleybone? because if there was some say, in dragonspyre then i might be more successful plz post back i need answers

paul fireward, master pyromancer 8)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
If you are really serious about this you have checked out the fan sites (like Wizard101 Central, button under links <<<<Button to the left of this screen).

If you have, you have seen that they have actually mapped out Marley and all the spawn points.

If you aren't serious, well, don't look there.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
The Ironworks in Marleybone has alot of the iron...
It's also on some of the floors in the counterweights and Big Ben (In Marleybone), just
Pick up, mark the story, and wait for it to respawn! :D
that won't exactly get you eighty per day but... I hope that helps!

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
tunerpw wrote:
ok, i have been looking for scrap iron for over two whole WEEKS! i definitely see an improvement for mist wood as i am constantly hitting 99 of pieces i am even doing alright for black lotus flowers, but scrap iron.... not so good :( if anyone knows a 'secret spot' that there is a boatload of iron plz tell me i have almost completely given up on crafting. if i dont get some help soon i will only craft for the money i make when i sell it and i dont want that. i have enough $$$ right now i just want to do the craft missions.
so here is what i am trying to say: KI put more scrap iron in the game PLZ!
oh lol one more thing, is scrap iron ONLY found in marleybone? because if there was some say, in dragonspyre then i might be more successful plz post back i need answers

paul fireward, master pyromancer 8)
I definately agree KI PLZ put more scrap iron on the game I think that all the mist wood you find in MB should be replaced with scrap iron that way people will find tons of mist wood in other worlds and scrap iron in marleybone.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
i agree, ever since i got sent to marleybone on my crafting quest, the search for scrap iron begins...

kings isle, this is serious. either give us scrap iron or delete crafting. if your gonna make on something, do it right! we NEED more scrap iron!