Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Medusa taking back her property?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
My son was redecorating his house last night and he moved all his statues to different spots then he went to go shopping at the bazaar. When he returned to his house all his statues were gone, hes checked his backpack, bank, shared bank, and attic they are no where to be found.

Administrator
That's most disturbing!

There is one possible remedy, though it's not pleasant. There is a way to pick everything up from your house at once.

Just go to your house and press CTRL U - this will pick up everything in your home, HOWEVER if your backpack, storage and attic are even close to full, you may lose other items. Be Careful!

If the statues reappear, just re-place them into the home.

If the statues are NOT there, erhaps Mr Lincoln can figure out where they are hiding. Would you mind contacting him through the Help & Support tab on the left to describe what happened, what items were missing and if possible the type of house your son has.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
May 08, 2009
I know what you mean. When i put a bowl of tomatoes on the wall of the cheap krok house tomb, i was suprised. I tried and tried to pick it up but it would not let me.

P.S. Who in the world is Medusa.

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Medusa is from a famous story/ myth and her hair was made of snakes and she had "Looks that could kill ".

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Darkhole54321 wrote:
I know what you mean. When i put a bowl of tomatoes on the wall of the cheap krok house tomb, i was suprised. I tried and tried to pick it up but it would not let me.

You mean in the little pyramid? yeah i put like tons of stuff there on ALL of the shelfs and i couldnt click anything. but the worst part is that it counts for my limited 50 items outside, so i cant put any more cool yard decorations out because the bowls and stuff are hogging all my space! :( i might make a new post about this....

Kestrel Ghostwalker~lvl 43 master sorcerer

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Darkhole54321 wrote:
I know what you mean. When i put a bowl of tomatoes on the wall of the cheap krok house tomb, i was surprised. I tried and tried to pick it up but it would not let me.

P.S. Who in the world is Medusa?

That happened to me and my Krok harp ! Very strange...
But I don't think that is what ceirce means. When it gets stuck, you can still see it. ceirce's son's items were visualy erased from his house, banks, and backpack.

P.S. Medusa a figure from a legend who's face is so ugly/scary, it tuns people to stone the story is a bit scary, so I won't post it here, but look it up if you like:
The legend of Medusa

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
That has not happened to me though it has happened to a few friends I dont want it to happen to me and I plan on sending a bug report if it ever does you should do the same.

sincerely: colin sparkleheart lvl 49 life wizard

PS: medusa is from and ancient greek myth was said to have snake hair she turned people to stone if they looked at her head. And there is your answer darkhole54321.

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
medusa is a lady in greek mythology with SNAKE HAIR. look at her AND YOU GET PETRIFIED!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Short answer: Medusa is a classic monster from Greek mythology

Long answer: Medusa was a beautiful woman once, but when she and her sisters were disrespectful to Athena, goddess of wisdom, she turned them into the Gorgons, extremely ugly, horrible creatures. They had snakes for hair, bronze wings, and clawed feet. They lived together on an island and many heroes tried to vanquish them, but Medusa was so ugly and horrible that if their eyes met, the hero would turn to stone.

Perseus, son of Zeus, was having some family problems involving a greedy king and a pretty mom, and so he was sent on a quest of certain doom to kill Medusa. He had some help from the gods however, and was able to find the Fates, who told him where to find Medusa's island. He used a polished shield and a magic flying shoes to fly in and do battle with Medusa, and ended up cutting off her head. Pegasus came out of her neck, and when he neighed, the other two Gorgons, who had been sleeping, woke up and Perseus had to fly for his life. He got the head though. On his way home, he heard the cries of Andromeda. She was chained to a rock as an offering to appease a sea monster, who was set upon her kingdom by Posiedon, the sea god, because her mother, Queen Cassiopiea bragged that she was more beautiful than Poseidon's wife. When the sea monster came, Perseus used Medusa's severed head to turn it to stone, and saved Andromeda. Then he came back home, turned the greedy king to stone, and he and Andromeda lived happily ever after. (very few greek heroes get happy endings by the way) THE END

Explorer
May 09, 2009
Darkhole54321 wrote:

Medusa is a Greek or Roman legend. She turns all who looks her into the eye into stone. He has snakes for hair.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
My friends and I are big Greek/Roman mythology fans. Sometimes when I get really mad my friends call me Medusa...