Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tell us about your travels in Wizard 101!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
I'm crative so i make up stuff. (sorry for the wrong spelling!)

One day a girl walks into a house. It is to warm to be a house she thought to herself. Then a lady comes out from behind the book room. She looks at the girl and says, "Do you need something child?" The girl said,"My name is Scarlet i was walking in the park when i found this house. I'll go if you want me to." "No you can stay Scarlet. But I must ask you a question. Do you belive in magic?" the lady said.

Well that is part one of my story i will write part two later maby.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
I like the krokatopian. I am Jared Battlerider and I am only 11 years old :D . I am now level 19 but I have only been on wizards for one week

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
I am at Krokatopia and I am almost able to go to Moo Shu or Marleybone :-). I just need to complete the find the beetles quest.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2008
I tried soloing the Sunken City today. It didn't go so bad, except I had to keep calling on my friends during the towers and boss fights. So I guess you can't really call it soloing. :(

Survivor
Oct 01, 2008
A Day in the Lost Temple
by, Tanner DragonCaller

One day I was in the Sun Temple fighting doing quests and so on then I wanted to get out and well....I got lost right in the Royal Hall .
So I asked one of my friends and asked if they could help me out and he help...not he led me deeper in the Temple he he heand so I logged off and now I am telling it.

THE END!!!!!!

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
The Maraculus Adventures of Jacob Water Flame

Along time ago in a demension far far away

Jacob Waterflame thaturmaturge & diviner eextrodinar was just on his way out of the tomb of storms to anounce that he had smited Krokopatra the vicious (& fool harty for actualy fighting him) hut he then obtained the spell frostbight & a key to marly bone where after severl days work with sherlock bones he found Darth destroyer the goleem he drew out his wand and the fighting began icetrap,
storm trap, *skip*,Mythsheild,Stealward this went on like this for several minutes untill the golem craked (No it Diden't go nuts)

* this star wars like format is strict property of Voldamort4

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
Argh, where do I begin...
My name is Isaac Iceflame, and I was born to a family of mages who had been blessed with the trait to combine fire and ice, without dispelling either of the two. Unfortunately, I was left without my family trait and I was cast in exile. I turned to the dark arts of Necromancy, and traveled on the streets of Thunderflint Harbor, honing my skills. I had gotten into a rough scrap with some bandits who were looking for an easy target. I fought them with all my strength, but I was slowly losing my power. I was about to colapse til' a green fog enveloped me, and I was pulled into a cozy room, staring into the face of a bewildered owl. As I jumped back in suprise, I met Headmaster Ambrose, who greeted me with such kindness, that I almost thought I was in the afterlife. He told me about where I was in, and brought me to a training ground, where a gargantuan tower loomed overhead. The Headmaster started telling me about how everything went, until a giant cloud hovered over the tower, black as night...

I rushed in after the Headmaster, who had gone in to see what was going on, and as I climbed up the final flight of steps, I was met by a tall dark figure, with two reptillian bodyguards. Him and the Headmaster exchanged words, then finally the gruesome man glimpsed at me and scoffed. He taunted me, criticized my skills, and mocked my ambition. It was then, when I ran towards him, hands curled in a fist, ready to land the first blow... But I was stopped, trapped in a large circle, surrounded by particles of energy. It was then when the Headmaster informed me that brute force wouldn't solve anything, and that I would have to duel it out like a gentleman. Hah! But I noticed I was not fighting the tall man named Malistaire, I was fighting his lizard brutes.

Sir Ambrose handed me a deck of cards, and I immediately pulled one out, It had an inscription of a flame. I held the card up high, yet nothing happened, and I came to the grim realization, that THEY had to attack first... Out of nowhere a giant minotaur came bursting through, and swung his axe at me, and a trio of pigs burst out of a cloud of smoke, flailing weapons in my direction! I felt immense pain, but it was finally my move, I raised the card up high, reaching for the heavens, till a loud, booming sound echoed through the room. Portals in the ceiling opened up, fire and brimstone rained from the sky! Smashing his henchmen into the ground like insignifigant worms. I thought, "This is true power! This is the wrath of nature! This is my spirit screaming for vengeance!", Then, in a flash of light, it was all gone, I awoke in a bed in my dormitory, in a cold sweat...

And so I grabbed my staff...

Survivor
Sep 15, 2008
okay so i told you the stories but i never told you the names!

1) Me(of course) Jonathan DarkThorn
2)Taryn Wraith
3)Fallon SkyWalker
4)Alexander FireStone

Those were the names and they shall also stand as a shout out!

JDT!! Star! Jonathan DarkThorn!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
The Story of Hunter Drakehaven

My parents had entrusted me to a wise group of dragons at a very young age, who possessed powers of the elements as well as the powers of life and death. Malistaire and his minions wreaked havok on our small home world of Kratos, due to his insatiable appetite for ultimate power. And when my parents saw the devastation, they decided it best to place me in the protective arms of these awesome creatures. These Kratosian dragons were guardians of my home world, and sought to keep balance within it as well as within the universe. And since my parents had placed me within their care and nurturing, these dragons felt it best to place upon me a portion of their power. Since I was human, too much of it would destroy me. So each of the elemental dragons merely breathed upon me the essence of their power so as to keep me balanced.

A few years had passed, and Malistaire had caught news of my parents placing me with these draconic beings, so he managed to kidnap them and try his best to get them to tell him of my whereabouts, but they wouldn't tell him. You see, Malistaire knew of their power, and he knew that if he could somehow get them to give him this power, then he would be able to magnify it and make himself a most powerful being to ever tread the Spiral universe. This is the reason of him kidnapping my parents, so as to manipulate the dragons into giving him this power. And with them providing me only a portion of it, it not only made me a target, but it also enabled me to keep the power alive and thus "balance" would keep the Spiral universe in order.

Professor Ambrose of Wizard City received a message from the dragons asking him if he would place me in his care and tutilage, because they knew Ambrose could train me and provide more information about Malistaire so that I could know how to go about thwarting his plans for ultimate power. Thus the adventure begins for Hunter Drakehaven, Wizard of Balance. My quest is for ultimate balance of the Spiral universe as well as for the protection and safe-keeping of my parents, as I miss them dearly. The memory of them is keeping me alive and striving to be reunited with them again. I am forever indebted to Professor Ambrose and his faculty here in Wizard City for not only providing food, clothing, and shelter, but for providing the magical instruction needed to strengthen this power I hold within me. I have made many friends here, and fought many battles, and I am thankful to be a friend and an ally to Wizard City.

GreyOak
(as known as) Hunter Drakehaven
Magus Sorcerer, Wizard of Balance

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
"As he traveled across the wastes of the desert, he turned back and looked at me, and I waved him goodbye as he went through the door..." Thasillar finished writing, and closed the scroll. "Well! That was quite the adventure wasn't it M'lord?" I looked down at the tiny orange mander, and took the scroll from his hands. "Hmm.. I guess that'll be enough for Argleston. I swear, having to have every note of my adventures written in stone is quite invading, don't you think so?" The mander looked at me strange, and tilted his head. "But everyone will know how you destructimacated Krokopatra! And how you freed the mander spirits! That has to be acknowledged!" I sighed, and opened the Spiral Door..

I was looking into a great void of space, and I stepped inside. I was falling, but as soon as I plucked one of the many floating worlds from the multicolored clouds, It turned to a door handle in my grasp, and I opened the door to a giant tree. I sniffed the familliar air of Mana and leaves, while Thasillar covered his nose. "Ugh! M'lord, what is this place?!? It reeks to the great beyond!" "Well, your more than welcome to go back to Krokotopia if you like!" He gave me a mean look, and pouted. "Just come on already.."

We went to Headmaster Ambrose's office, and found it to be extremely crowded, other wizards were holding wanted posters from several other worlds, many of them chatting angrily at the many criminals on the loose.
As I walked in, Ambrose handed me a map.
"Whats this?" He also handed me a wanted poster, and I held it up to the Mana Light. It had the picture of a dragon on it, and on the map, there was this world that was just a castle on a rock. "As you know Isaac Iceflame, Master Necromancer" he began, "You are, among a few others, one of my best students, and I need you to travel to this world for me, and defeat this beast.." I looked at him, puzzeled.. "What is this world called?" As I said that, the room fell quiet, and the Headmaster looked at me with a grim expression.. "The world you are to venture to... Is called Dragonspyre.." Everybody in the room instantly dropped their papers, and even Thasillar fell silent. "You have all that you need, yes?" "Yes I do.." His expression lightened a little. "Then you must go, but, if you do manage to confront this monster, and cannot make it, take this.." The Headmaster handed me a large egg, with several symbols upon it's shell. "What's this?" He smiled and said, "You will know when the time comes.."

To Be continued, "Timor Mortis Conturibat Me"

-Isaac Iceflame

Survivor
Nov 17, 2008
I started wizard101 because my friend was saying he played it so i started playing it i finished the trial so i got wizard101 full game for a present and i'm level 34 myth my friend is level 25 death i have pride to get to level 50 then i will help anyone that needs help to get to level 50. My name on the game is chistana titan caller my wizard is a girl need help say some thing to this letter so say were to meet in game and what time ok here from you soon

Explorer
Dec 23, 2008
I came out of Merle Ambrose's ball then it haappend the fairys went dark so i set out to free them then when i was done there was many more from cyclops lane to collosus boulevard the monsters rage and set out to destroy me then when i got to kroktopia the nirini were too much but i trained hard and nothing stopped me and now i lie down as the golems got me and then i ran back to get my revenge...

Explorer
Dec 23, 2008
IxionInc wrote:
"As he traveled across the wastes of the desert, he turned back and looked at me, and I waved him goodbye as he went through the door..." Thasillar finished writing, and closed the scroll. "Well! That was quite the adventure wasn't it M'lord?" I looked down at the tiny orange mander, and took the scroll from his hands. "Hmm.. I guess that'll be enough for Argleston. I swear, having to have every note of my adventures written in stone is quite invading, don't you think so?" The mander looked at me strange, and tilted his head. "But everyone will know how you destructimacated Krokopatra! And how you freed the mander spirits! That has to be acknowledged!" I sighed, and opened the Spiral Door..

I was looking into a great void of space, and I stepped inside. I was falling, but as soon as I plucked one of the many floating worlds from the multicolored clouds, It turned to a door handle in my grasp, and I opened the door to a giant tree. I sniffed the familliar air of Mana and leaves, while Thasillar covered his nose. "Ugh! M'lord, what is this place?!? It reeks to the great beyond!" "Well, your more than welcome to go back to Krokotopia if you like!" He gave me a mean look, and pouted. "Just come on already.."

We went to Headmaster Ambrose's office, and found it to be extremely crowded, other wizards were holding wanted posters from several other worlds, many of them chatting angrily at the many criminals on the loose.
"Whats this?" He also handed me a wanted poster, and I held it up to the Mana Light. It had the picture of a dragon on it, and on the map, there was this world that was just a castle on a rock. "As you know Isaac Iceflame, Master Necromancer" he began, "You are, among a few others, one of my best students, and I need you to travel to this world for me, and defeat this beast.." I looked at him, puzzeled.. "What is this world called?" As I said that, the room fell quiet, and the Headmaster looked at me with a grim expression.. "The world you are to venture to... Is called Dragonspyre.." Everybody in the room instantly dropped their papers, and even Thasillar fell silent. "You have all that you need, yes?" "Yes I do.." His expression lightened a little. "Then you must go, but, if you do manage to confront this monster, and cannot make it, take this.." The Headmaster handed me a large egg, with several symbols upon it's shell. "What's this?" He smiled and said, "You will know when the time comes.."

-Isaac Iceflame
i love your writing i hope you win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
"What is reality, my students? Is reality what you see before you, or what you see in your mind? Does the light of consciousness define what is reality, or is reality the darkness of our dreams? Reality, if you think about it, which many of you obviously do not, is such a thin, flimsy idea. Reality is exactly the opposite of what it implies. Reality, is unreality"

And so Professor Drake droned on with his metaphorical lecture. One of the nerdy goody-two-shoes asked a stupid question and it somehow led to this rant. Jack Titanslinger sat in the back of the class, flipping his pencil over in his hand while his pet Krok, Sir Leo, looked equally bored, using his staff to poke student's feet.

Jack began to daydream. Daydreaming was common of students whose primary class is Life, a well known fact, a fact that Professor Drake seemed oblivious to.

"Mr. Titanslinger!" Professor Drake shouted, using his wand to send a small burst of magical energy onto his desk. Jack shouted in surprise, falling backwards out of his chair and making the whole class giggle. Leo tried to intimidate the others into not laughing, but it was obvious he was trying to hold in a few smiles himself.

"Sorry Drake" Jack said as he propped his chair back up, but it soon fell to the floor as more magical energy slammed into it, the Professor looking furious. "What did you just call me?" he boomed, and before Jack could answer Professor Drake continued "You will address me as Professor Drake, and I will not tolerate such ignorance! Out of my classroom at once!"

Jack gaped, starting to argue when the Professor shouted louder. "OUT OF MY CLASS " Jack's face grew red as his anger grew, but he left quietly into the open air, feeling better just to be part of nature again.

"Next class isn't for another hour or so, Leo, wanna go to the Fairegrounds?" Jack asked his companion. Before he could answer, however, the voice of the Headmaster magically resounded across the schools.

"Will Jack Titanslinger please report to Headmaster Ambrose immediately, Jack Titanslinger to Headmaster Ambrose" The voice died and Jack sighed deeply in exasperation. "It's gonna be a long day, bud, maybe we should just hike back to Krokotopia" the boy said, not meaning it as he walked towards the Commons.

((To be continued! Hope ya liked it :D ))

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
yapper wrote:
IxionInc wrote:

-Isaac Iceflame
i love your writing i hope you win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O_o'
Thanks! I never knew people could have such affinity for my writing!

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Here is the story of Blaze Moonmender, my Necromancer that is more intrested in becoming the worlds best rare item hunter then being a grandmaster.
Blaze likes to hunt for a rare item every day, and will stop at nothing to get what he wants. One day he got a Rat Magician pet, but it was bugged so it turned invisible for ever. He was not happy with this, but he got over it to be able to continue his travels. He helps his friends quite a lot, using this as a advantage to collect more rares :-). Now he is starting to continue the majestic world of Dragonspyre, not knowing the dangers of what it contains.

I hope that was intresting for you, because thats my story :P.

Administrator
Don't worry, your Rat Magician is just shy. We'll coax him out soon.

Great stories everyone, keep them coming!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Don't worry, your Rat Magician is just shy. We'll coax him out soon.

Great stories everyone, keep them coming!

Thanks Professor Greyrose! I tried everything like changing his name or trying to change his color, I really apreciate that! :D(I hope I spelt that right)

Survivor
Aug 28, 2008
I was in the balance school of krokotopia when two strangers walk in and challange me to an arena match. Being to full of pride I accepted, they took me to the arena and challanged me. The names of the two strangers were Jake skyhammer and Joshua titancaster

I fought Jake first, he was a wizard from storm school.

To be continued

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Well today was an eventfull but frustrated day. While being a great friend and helping another through the dreaded Sunken City Tower before Grubb.

I get a Server Message during battle :(

There's going to be a class photo in 5 minutes

I now have a really hard choice to make.

1) Go to the photo and hope that my friend who was not prepared to go to Sunken City makes it by herself when were so close to the end.

2) Be the great wizard friend that I am and don't leave her high and dry.

Yes I choose the later and now 5 hours later i kinda regret missing the photo.

Well wizard life is full of hard choices. Maybe I'll catch the next one but
next time a 10 or 15 on the notice would be nice.

Christopher Winterbreeze
Have a nICE day

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
Michael ThunderSpear's
Adventures in Wizard101

It all started when I annoyed my parents enough to let me play this game. They almost went mad. Anyway, my current adventures:
Yesterday

I finally beat Tree of Life in MooShu. Then I had to beat Jade Oni
in Emporer's Palace in Jade Palace. I asked my best friend, Timothy Skullbreaker to help me. Of course, he said "Yes" because he wanted to farm him for Jade Oni's Amethyst Blade and Jade Oni's Amulet for Hydra. I wanted them, too. We beat him (of course, since he's Death and I have the Royal Boots for Wraith), and I went nuts. "Finally!!!" I said exitedly. At first, I didn't know what to do, because I didn't notice that the Emporer had a quest for me. So, I talked to him, and told me to go to Merle Ambrose and I get 3000 XP! When I talked to him, he told me to go to Cyrus Drake. When I talked to him, I had to beat him! I lost 3 times, because I trained for storm and I had Stormzilla in my sideboard,
he used Storm Shield (because he's Myth of course and Storm boosts Myth). So, I beat him, talked to Merle, and I could go to Dragonspyre!

-End Part 1
--Michael ThunderSpear
Lvl 44 Pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
DAY 1# IN MOOSHU

I was really suprised when i could go to mooshu. My first boss there was yochimo.HE WAS TOUGH.when i beat him i went to the cow soldier thing to get another quest.then i got a lot of random quests for hametsu village.when i did that i saw things that i never thought i would.for example the pig bosses and the ninja pigs.
then i went to crimson feilds.i thought i never could beat it.i did it with blaze rubystaff.we got a lot of neat stuff.then i went to shirataki temple. i did that easily.my third instanced area there was tree of life.i tryed to face oakheart but i couldn't see him.then i hade to beat the big and bad JADE ONI then i could go to dragonspyre

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
Michael ThunderSpear's
Adventures in Wizard101.......................................Part 2

I've been working with Lucas RavenEyes, Timothy SkullBreaker,
and Samuel FireSpear. Lucas is a Thurmaturge, and Timmy and Sam are
Necromancers. DragonSpyre is cool. Welp, I've had to beat 12 Draconians
before I could even go here(I was in MooShu). I only have 3 more to beat
before I complete the quest. Well, that's all I did today.

-Michael ThunderSpear
Lvl 44 Pyromancer

PS: I'll be writing Part 3 tomorrow!

PSS: OK, maybye not

Survivor
Jul 16, 2008
The Hunt for the Otomo Courier

I looked all over Hametsu, but I still couldn't find that pesky pig. Then I realized something: my map was labeled wrong! Why had Cyrus Drake done this? Because I was Storm? Maybe Merle should make the maps himself...no matter. It was late, and I had to get back to my dorm.
The next morning, I traveled to MooShu and searched some more. When I decided to give up and finish my quest to collect Bark from some wandering Treants- suprise, suprise- there he was! I fought him and defeated him. Then I talked to this bull in the village area, and he told me to defeat Do-Daga. I teamed up with Hannah PixieBlossom and took him down! I talked to the bull again and he told me to talk to another bull who was in Tatakai Outpost. I am looking forward to all the adventures MooShu has to offer!

~Lucas AshThorn

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
worlds i have seen

wizard city must be an awesome world it's not that tought at first for some wizards but it got toughter for me.i had to defeat bosses and elites .so when i becane more powerful i started to get accese to firecat alley.firecat alley was a litte tougher but i made it through fine(the reason why it was hard,i am a fire wizard and they are fire)cyclops lane. a lot toguhter than i tought because they got powerful warhorns.later i had acces to Krokatopia.a lot harder for sure! belive it or not i teleported to marleybone.a friend had acces there and boy howdy it was hard.i got defeated there.next i went to Mooshu(again teleported)very very hard there i went and fought ninja pigs and they got me i was defeated.but i stilled stayed there and teleported there.
and last but not least dragonspyre the hardest of them all. i nearly got defeat there when i was helping a friend there.Ranks8's with 1,000 health we're there(i have been there) i have seen it twice and once i stayed there for a whole night.i haven't seen malistare yet... i have wonder if that's where he is hiding.
when i first got to the test realm(which was yesterday) i went to dragonspyre.the first time i went there i was surprised to see cyrus drake there.
so those are my andventres i have done.more andventres by lead to cool surprises.

By Eric SpritiShelild A.K.A race101 student of fire