Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What to expect?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
I just got into marleybone this morning and I've been surfing the forum. So far I've been hearing bad things about it I'm really nervous about starting a new world -.-" any tips on what to expect?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The duck of destin... on Jan 8, 2013 wrote:
I just got into marleybone this morning and I've been surfing the forum. So far I've been hearing bad things about it I'm really nervous about starting a new world -.-" any tips on what to expect?
Marleybone is great... but you must take your time in getting around. There are no 'sidewalks' but there are safe places to walk. You need to be patient, watch how the mobs move and move accordingly. It's actually one of my favorite worlds. Have fun and don't be nervous or scared. :)

Survivor
Jun 01, 2012
Well, once you start a new world, you get nervous. But once you get used to that world, you gain higher confidence. Since I completed Marleybone and went to Mooshu, my advice is to bring friends when you try to defeat a boss (Pops O Leary, Meowiarty, etc.) .